New Cap 721
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by red17
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Very good cappies, you have a good imagination for the stories and pictures.
Mina Silverwind
You have some awesome captions here, thanks as always for sharing, and you rock as an artist&writer.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

babyhannie
Wow, this is some long stuff. Usually these cappies have only got a few word sin them.

I like your way better .x
cuteyguy87
i love the last one!! dress is super pretty xx

Preemie
 Nice cappies. I especially like the last two. Although... the fantasy at the end of the football one is also very nice. I wouldn't mind being that boy at all. 
BabyMandi
Very interesting ones, I like them all. Please make more soon.

diapered_tristan
great job i loved the 2nd and 4th ones the most  
Mellsissy
Nice Captions.

Sissygirl92
Great cappies! I love the first one!
Sinead
the last pic is absolutely beautiful
I'm going to http://www.sweetwednesday.co.uk/home.php n the 4th november, i hope to meet lots of other sissies there and maybe a daddy or uncle too *giggles*

just bought a lovely dress to wear there - http://www.sissykissboutique.com/adu...aby-bows-dress

K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses
ballerinaboy12
i love the first and last ones.... i cant wait for 2050 to get here, and i absolutely love the bridesmaid dress

Slyer
the dress is really beautiful :o
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.