PG 13 I need a little help.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Girls, I'm having a bit of a crisis. As some of you know I am gender curious. I was born a boy, I identify as a man but I am a bit of a sissy and wouldn't mind being a girl for a while. Now where my crisis is that my gender curiosity is starting to over power me and I'm having more and more fantasies where I am aware of my feminization and other where I am unaware until it's too late. I guess it's a bit of my own fault from reading too much TG fiction but I can't seem to help it.

Now this wouldn't necessarily be a problem if it wasn't for my dad. You see my dad is the biggest asshole on planet earth. He's argent, self centred, racist, ignorant and worst of all he refuses to admit he's al those things. So if I get caught by him he would promptly put an end to it anyway possible and none of them would be good. I would move out but I can't seem to get a job. Sometimes not even a interview.

If any of you have any advice please share it. I'm at my wits end.
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
 Hi hun! I wish I had better advice to give you because it seems that the best thing you can do is to be independent. I know how hard that is though. You may just find a job where you could live in a low cost apartment, or something like that, and think of something you love to do!

The other thing is to try to open your dad's mind if he says anything. Try to explain to him how harmless it is, and it's what you truly love!

I wish you the best sweetie, and remember there are many sissies who have the same kind of problems. You definitely not alone sweetie!
LittleSissyStephanie
Hi Sweetie! Send me a private message, and I'll send you my email. I will do everything I can to help you.

*Kisses*

-LittleSissyStephanie 

Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.