PG 13 Some more and a wish that I have but it will never come true
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Here is my wish
Gallery Images by Doppler
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cgaegavga99
So cute :)
LilGreg
Supersissy in a diaper!!!

lesipoo64
I love the striped knee high socks!!
eleventhdr

Here is my wish

and the older i get in this male life time the more i am finding that i want to go back and begin all over once agian but this time as a little girly so at last i can forget this male life time and be a cute pretty little girly in cute prtetty little vintage dressses skirts slips panties yes please i wish and want to jusat be a little girly at long last and my new name is suzy ann and i am five years old and am a little girly with soft o long blonde hair and i am all soft and round like little girls are suppose and are meant to be yes i am a little girly at last please! and why not!

eleventhdr

and the older i get in this male life time the more i am finding that i want to go back and begin all over once agian but this time as a little girly so at last i can forget this male life time and be a cute pretty little girly in cute prtetty little vintage dressses skirts slips panties yes please i wish and want to jusat be a little girly at long last and my new name is suzy ann and i am five years old and am a little girly with soft o long blonde hair and i am all soft and round like little girls are suppose and are meant to be yes i am a little girly at last please! and why not!  

also i would love to be able to make and post cations like theses i love theses captions of us who are tg lg sissy boys who jsut want and wish to be little girls please show me the way to do this to!?

Thank's Jay Suzy Ann!
Mina Silverwind
You have another fun buntch of captions here, they get better with time, and each one has a great story.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.