R Meeting Doppler Act 10
Doppler is back
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Doppler
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Great comic cappies, I hope Sissy Saiyan does not disappear as a sold slave. She looks uncomfortable at the moment. Will Doppler buy her back?

Extremly good artwork with the great story.
TiresiasRex
Loved the cliff-hanger ending! Wait! Is that evil shadowy figure Ernst Stavro Blofeld? Is that a white Persian cat I see in his/ her lap?

But I digress....

Fun chapter, Doppler!

Doppler

Loved the cliff-hanger ending! Wait! Is that evil shadowy figure Ernst Stavro Blofeld? Is that a white Persian cat I see in his/ her lap?

But I digress....

Fun chapter, Doppler!  

love the Bond idea lol 007 is one of my favorites
TiresiasRex

love the Bond idea lol 007 is one of my favorites  

And YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE (screenplay by Roald Dahl) is still my all-time favorite Bond film...and the "first meeting" between Bond and Blofeld. Second place (for me) goes to ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE. I was fine with both George Lazenby and Telly Savalas...and how can you resist the last song ever recorded by Louis Armstrong ("We Have All The Time In The World?"). Good times, good times...

Looking forward to the next installment...and hope you got my PM.

Slyer
I do love the series :))
jessybaby
Oh, I can't wait for more!
a new me teehee

Mirajane
Aww, I love the ending, but I hope I won't be abused! If I am taken in by someone, I just hope that they're as kind and as caring as a mother, but as devious and ruthless as a demon!
Sissy_Desire
Wow, they only get better and better!! Love it!
One question; Will i, and all the others, ever return?

Doppler

Wow, they only get better and better!! Love it!
One question; Will i, and all the others, ever return?  

yes eventually everyone will
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.