PG Mini Soft Belated Birthday Celebration Photoshoot
My sixth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except my roommate did a look with my natural hair instead of me wearing my wig!
Posted on
Mini Soft Belated Birthday Celebration Photoshoot - My sixth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except my roommate did a look with my natural hair instead of me wearing my wig!, The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Maidvelia,Janegirl,Soft Birthday, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation Mini Soft Belated Birthday Celebration Photoshoot - My sixth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except my roommate did a look with my natural hair instead of me wearing my wig!, The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Maidvelia,Janegirl,Soft Birthday, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Mini Soft Belated Birthday Celebration Photoshoot - My sixth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except my roommate did a look with my natural hair instead of me wearing my wig!, The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Maidvelia,Janegirl,Soft Birthday, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Mini Soft Belated Birthday Celebration Photoshoot - My sixth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except my roommate did a look with my natural hair instead of me wearing my wig!, The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Maidvelia,Janegirl,Soft Birthday, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Click any of the images to see their full size
Refer to https://sissykiss.com/Maidvelia/photo/halloween-photoshoot-drop-maidvelia-fairy-maid-44420/ for most of the information about the outfit and whatnot.

A decent amount of pictures this time. I have also now moved into the place I dress up at! This is my first time dressing up here since moving in. My roommates and I decided that one of the days on my birthday weekend should be a self-care day for me, so I dressed up.   This wasn't a giant soft birthday party like last year. It was just a mini celebration without a party really.

We all have to save on money right now, so I did all the makeup myself. We also decided that now that I've grown my hair out a bit, that it was time to try to style it and not use my wig!   

On the plus side, I got to do my first stream on Twitch all dressed up and it was super exciting!   I will absolutely have more of these streams too, now that I live with my awesome roommates where I can be who I am without judgment.  

I will go back to the salon on Halloween, and my hair will probably be long enough by then to have it done for the first time in a salon. I'm so excited to experience that and can't wait!

All the pictures were taken on the new phone I got. My old phone's charging port broke. I hope the new phone's camera is an improvement!  
Source: shop.eblue.com
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Super job! And 🎉🎈HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎈too, by the way. 
I love you whole outfit, and especially the wings! I’m sure they come in handy 🤭
sarahbliss
Great to see your pictures again, and your friends sound amazing!

Baby Butch
Looking Fairy good, he he. Great set of dress up pictures. Happy Birthday

Widdle Wendy
I still love those wings!

sissybabysamantha2
Happy Birthday. You look like you are having fun   
Emily83
What a gorgeous dress 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.