PG Maidvelia: The Fairy'est and Glammy'est of Fairy Maids
My best online friend's first commission from me. Here's how it turned out!
Posted on
Maidvelia: The Fairy'est and Glammy'est of Fairy Maids - My best online friend's first commission from me. Here's how it turned out!, Commission,Mean Girls,Makeup,Magic,Fairy Maid,Maidvelia,Femboy,Renegade Ciara,Janegirl,Twitter, Dolled Up,Str8 Orientation,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Feminization,Magical Change
You can click the image to see the full size
My best online friend, who has provided me all the renders I use (which I will upload eventually), has never been a fan of accepting art requests from friends if there's money involved. All of her works to me in the past have been completely free of charge because of this.

Since she has gotten more experienced with taking commissions in general (she makes Twitch emotes for various clients), she became more open to the idea!

For so long I've wanted to show a small bit of financial support for her. That chance finally came at the beginning of September. My first ever commission to her was not an emote, but a bust inspired by this Artwork of Mean Girls. The twist was having magic involved, since my persona is a fairy maid.

She was delighted to take a crack at it. Although the amount of layers she needed to make was off the charts, she had a blast creating it.

I'm very happy with how she made it turn out. It's better than how I envisioned it. The perfume spraying on the fairy wings was a really nice touch that I never considered but she did.

You can view the original Twitter post she made of this work from the source link, as well as find her other works! I also have a version without a background that I use as an information panel image on my Twitch channel.  

After this piece was completed I went and watched Mean Girls for the first time; it felt like a crime not to since it was the inspiration for this!
Source: twitter.com
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

This website works best in the latest versions of all major browsers.

The most recommended browser is:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.