Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
heres some recent ones

soon after this picture..i ruined the tights
Gallery Images by maddymatt
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
I love the hair, necklace, and makeup. Shame what became of the tights, as that colour goes very nicely with your hair. Alas, they are not made to last ...
maddymatt
thank you :) im going to get some new tights for myself and for my sister tomorrow

littlegirl_inside

Lovely pics, you were born to be a girl. Just got to go out and get yourself your own stuff, then you can create a style that is just Maddy *hugs*
maddymatt

Lovely pics, you were born to be a girl. Just got to go out and get yourself your own stuff, then you can create a style that is just Maddy *hugs*  

awwwh thank you *blushes like lil school girl*

OopsiePanty
If you don't already, make sure to file your nails with several different grains of files so that you can get them perfectly smooth. Girly fabrics as you have discovered are more fragile and they snag much easier than cotton and other more "male" fabrics. Filing your toenails will help them from damaging hosery too ^_^

Oh and I love how the one pic is cropped with the Zelda poster with link and his mouth completly open. Like he just walked in on ya 

Have fun as you play dressup 
maddymatt
awwwh thank you :)

mustanglover
yeah maddy work on finding your own style girl whn you find it youll know it
maddymatt

yeah maddy work on finding your own style girl whn you find it youll know it  

thank u :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.