R Jessica's Cappies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by jessicabrooke
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Very nice thread of captions, all of them are good. I like the second one and second to last ones the best. Thanks for sharing your work!

Jon will definitely stand out at the football game!

sissydina218
really enjoyed your captions jessica hope to see many more here

Sarah Marina
That was a fun, diverse collection of captions. I know they take time to put together, but please post more if you can.

Ten cappie pics is hard to swallow at one time though. [giggle].

Fave's are #2, 3, 6, and 9.

And oh, that is so awesome that you used my pic in #2. Tom took that picture of me on our second night in Vegas right after he hit a 2.3 million jackpot and bought me that natural pearl bracelet. You can see it in the picture. We went back to his room and I turned toward the camera to say "Does this outfit make me look ..." and then I woke up. [lascivious fabrication]

Hugs and pleasant fantasies, 

Sarah

kathy888
Oh I love the first cappie.  It's just like me.

kathy888
The first photo reminds me of when my mommy/wife has her boyfriend over.  I always get a huge load of man seed in my ba-ba.  She really likes watching me suck hungerly on all the warm milk and jiz  as she nurses me.
jessybaby
Omg do you know me!? Love
a new me teehee

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.