PG 13 An introduction to sissy wendy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hello. My name is Wendy and I'm a sissy.

The reason I am writing this blog is to celebrate how far I have come as a sissy and to tell of my experiences to come, which promise to be great fun.

Let me briefly tell you my story so far. I arrived in Buenos Aires at the end of September 2009. I was a mess emotionally after fights with my family and feeling pretty much unloved and unwanted. I found a bar and just sat there watching pool, not really wanting to talk to anyone and I never played pool.

But damn it is hard in that bar not to talk to people. They are such friendly people and soon I had a few friends. Where I come from I find people to be cynical and very negative. Here people are positive and optimistic. All my life I had been a chronic nail biter but after a couple of years I had grown my fingernails for the first time in my life. I decided to paint them, red. I was beginning to come out as a transvestite. But I wasn't yet known as a sissy.

Once I was known as a transvestite I created my facebook page. Quite a few people added me and as they did so I told them that I was a sissy. I had a short pink sissy dress hand made by a lovely woman. Eventually I was to wear it to pride and with pride, it is still my favourite dress and I wear it in my facebook profile.

You could say that I am now in heaven. A sissy heaven!
Gallery Images by wendy cross
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

kay3070
Hi Wendy, it's a pleasure to meet you. I liked your blog and hope you'll have lots of fun writing more. I would really love to see a larger picture of your pretty pink dress (I'm not on facebook - sorry). I absolutely adore pink sissy dresses - the more ruffles, lace and bows, the better! (*giggles*). I'm glad you wear it with pride - you should do. :-)
   I hope you have a wonderful time here.
       Big hugs
          K.

wendy cross
@ kay3070
  Thank you kay, You are so sweet!!
Baby Butch
I think you have found a home here. I joined back in 2009 and never left. Greetings from an adult baby who loves girls baby clothes. Hab a wunnerful time!

pinkyCHOCOlady
you are so beautiful. are you owned? 
alinesissy
Hi Wendy, nice to share, it's always nice to know more of these stories, thanks! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.