PG 13 i'm such a naughty BUNNY!
cross-dressing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 To live out my secret sexual fantasy for at least this one dizzy Halloween night of nocturnal lust. The corset is a "charmed" device and once trussed in the laces can be drawn to the absolute teeniest waistline imaginable resulting into a perfect hourglass shape. Any hope of escape will be dashed by the pair of excruciating arched ballet pumps that keeps me helplessly on my tippy-toes. i mean in what other profession does one get to wear such a sexy tightly corseted uniform with matching bunny ears and fluffy cottontail? My very first mission is to beCUM sexy eyecandy, the kind that’s makes all the male cocks in the room rise to the full upright position, for i’m nothing but a sexual plaything for their amusement. So, i step out from my closet "dressed" as a...
PLAYBOI BUNNY 

Gallery Images by sissyfit-boi
Display More Images
Last Post
1 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Potty for kids
 Im a dirty diaper 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.