PG Hi everyone :D newbie here
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone I'm Skylar and I'm new here I wanted to say hi and put myself out there I'm looking for friends and advice I want to learn how to be a proper lady and a little sissy in one lol lady in the streets crazy sissy in the sheets lol I'm trying to put up pics so much appreciated if you can look and give me honest opinion don't be afraid to message me I'm very open n lovey n affectionate I love talking and meeting new people hugs for you all  
 SweetMissSky 
Gallery Images by SweetSissySky
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet another new member.

RachelLeigh
Your very cute, welcome  

sissybabysamantha2
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, You will like it here
Baby Puss
Hi Skylar, welcome. Nice to meet you. Please make yourself at home.  

Sissy Missy1
Hello there and  warm welkome to Sissy Kiss  Sky dear    Looking good  Sissy   (Two thumbs  up )  
cairo
 Hi skylar!  welcome to a very sweet place on the inter

lil sissie
 glad to see You have joined us here Skylar
kay3070
Hiya Skylar! Here's a real big welcome to sissy kiss sweetie. Gotta say, love your poses honey - very elegant and so femme, you're definitely a proper lady. Now, what about this crazy sissy in the sheets side... love to see a little of that (giggles). xxxx 
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

SweetSissySky
@ kay3070
  send me a message then to find out lol
 SweetMissSky 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.