PG Hello everyone sweeties =)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone :)
I found this site while sneaking for cute sissy stories and I found out that the community is awesome, and also is the site desing, so girly and relaxing; I decided so to join you all and make some big friends :)
I've written a lot of myself in my Sissy Space and I want to be friend to someone to start my long adventure here :D

Stay girly, ladies!
See ya! :D
Gallery Images by Fortune
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
 Hello Fortune, you are fortunate to have joined the best site available on the internet. There are nice sissies and babies here at Sissy Kiss.

Me Is A Baby!  

Fortune
Nice to see you :)
I've seen it is a happy place where everyone talk without any inhibition and I love this aspect :)
Thanks for welcoming 
me =) I really appreciate this :)
 Me is a lady :P I'm not in baby stuff :D

Baby Butch

@ Fortune

Yes people are very open about their lifestyle choices. I like the fact that there are very few negative comments posted here, unlike some other sites I have been to.

Prissie
Thank you for joining our sissy community here in the dimensions of cyberspace. I'm Prissie, 8 years old at heart. At this time its terribly cold out, hence I've had to put my girl side into hibernation but I still wear girl's long underwear under my en homme clothes. And I still love the feel of a warm, wet diaper.

In my real life I have to get to the office soon, so I'll check out your Sissy Space later on. Please, keep on reading us and feel free to contribute to any of our threads!

Curtsies in the best Young Girl tradition,
   Prissie

Juanita777
Welcome to sissykiss Fortune, I have just read your sissy space; I hope that that things chance were you live so that you can be more open and that  you find your special someone soon.

And I hope you have a wonderful time here on SissyKiss.  

Fortune
Thank you very much, you girls are so sweet :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.