Happy Birthday! ^__^
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well, I wasn't really sure which thread I should put this in but, today is Wannabe_Baby's birthday!! yays!!   So, I was wondering if everyone could wish him a sweet happy birthday today?   It would mean so much!   thank you in advance lovelies!   
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh
~*~*~*~*~
You shouldn't frown!
because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.. :]
~*~*~*~*~
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best-" and then he had to stop and think. Because although eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.
~Winnie the Pooh
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Happy B-Day you lovelie!
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Andreea
Belated but sincere Happy Birthday wishes to you, darling.                   I hope you had a wonderful day, and received whatever lovely things you wanted to.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Ryobaby
Ryo is a bit late as well, but Happy Birthday! ^.^ May your day be swell!
"Cotton streaks of rose tangerine
Shades the sunlight's parting gleam
I can feel the breeze caress my cheeks
Whispering melodies lost inside my heart
Violets and daisies line the fields of the park
As I see Ryobaby, picking flowers before dark
For the Sissy Kiss family playing just as they are.

As evening's twilight blossoms behind
The pale, silver moon arising into the sky
Sweet and girly sissies cradle their dollies
Each grasping a violet flower at their side
Given by the compassionate Ryobaby
Whose verses continue to inspire me
Yet time is fading, forgive my inconsistency
I cry for a dream that's more than make-believe
Forever in your honor, Princess of My Twilight"

~Funshine Bear~
Wannabe_Baby
Aw, thanks everyone. I only just noticed this. *hugs for everyone, especially for Boo Bear for starting the thread* It means a lot to me.

SissyJessy
Oh My, I can't believe I missed this! *giggles* silly me!
Happy Birthday Wannabe!!!  
Lots of Luv for you <3    

~*Christie Luv*~
Happy Birthday Wanna be Baby! I truly love that you could be with us at Sissy Kiss and I hope you had fun!  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.