PG Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #3
My fifth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except I bought new heels! (separate pic).
Posted on
Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #3 - My fifth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except I bought new heels! (separate pic)., The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Maidvelia,Janegirl,Halloween, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #3 - My fifth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except I bought new heels! (separate pic)., The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Maidvelia,Janegirl,Halloween, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #3 - My fifth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except I bought new heels! (separate pic)., The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Maidvelia,Janegirl,Halloween, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #3 - My fifth time dressing up. Same outfit as 2020, except I bought new heels! (separate pic)., The Dominatrix Store,Birchplace Shop,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Maidvelia,Janegirl,Halloween, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Click any of the images to see their full size
Refer to https://sissykiss.com/Maidvelia/photo/halloween-photoshoot-drop-maidvelia-fairy-maid-44420/ for most of the information about the outfit and whatnot.

Not many pictures this time around. This Halloween I was mainly helping my friends get ready for their engagement!   I do have one of me in the salon for the first time though. I was waiting quite a while before my nails got done so I decided to get a selfie in the lobby!

Due to my friends' engagement, dressing up became a secondary focus but I still had fun despite not putting as much time into it as I normally do. This is my fifth time dressing up and I can assure you it's not going to stop!   
Source: shop.eblue.com
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Widdle Wendy
love the wings! The pink and the green play off of each other very well. It makes me think of peppermint candies.
Fem Prince C
 That whole outfit is devine.
The Feminine Boy

"Best read ever. Honest"

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.