All PG 13 Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #2!
My third time dressing up, same outfit as 2020 but with different jewelry and accessories that were missing last year.
Posted on
Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #2! - My third time dressing up, same outfit as 2020 but with different jewelry and accessories that were missing last year., The Dominatrix Store,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Kiragirl,Femboy,Fairy Maid,Maidvelia,Halloween,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #2! - My third time dressing up, same outfit as 2020 but with different jewelry and accessories that were missing last year., The Dominatrix Store,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Kiragirl,Femboy,Fairy Maid,Maidvelia,Halloween,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #2! - My third time dressing up, same outfit as 2020 but with different jewelry and accessories that were missing last year., The Dominatrix Store,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Kiragirl,Femboy,Fairy Maid,Maidvelia,Halloween,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Halloween Photoshoot ~ Maidvelia the Fairy Maid #2! - My third time dressing up, same outfit as 2020 but with different jewelry and accessories that were missing last year., The Dominatrix Store,The Maid Store,Sissy Kiss Boutique,Thumbelina,Kiragirl,Femboy,Fairy Maid,Maidvelia,Halloween,Birchplace Shop, Dolled Up,Fairytale,Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Click any of the images to see their full size
Refer to https://sissykiss.com/Maidvelia/photo/halloween-photoshoot-drop-maidvelia-fairy-maid-44420/ for most of the information about the outfit and whatnot.

The first photoshoot 1 week before the party happened to be way better because the photographer was sober and the party was the opposite of sober.

This is my third time dressing up and there will be MANY more to come. I now have a support network IRL that will allow me to get to a point where I can dress up MUCH more often!   
Source: shop.eblue.com
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BriannaEJ
 I really love your costume, you look great in it!
Baby Puss
Nice job! Looks like you had a good time?  

~Maidvelia❤~
@ Baby Puss
  Her house was a little cold for my outfit but I still had a great time!
 ~*♥Sissy Phoebe Sparklepoof ✿ Graysexual, Lesbianromantic, Demigirl ✿ Partially-Closeted ✿ Sissy Maid & Fairy-Wannabe ✿ Anime Trap Lover ✿ Submissive to Women♥*~

Widdle Wendy
I am enchanted! You look lovely.
sarahbliss
So much fun! I love the color combination, and those nails look fantastic. And wings! I hope to get my nails looking that good some day - I need a lot more practice.

~Maidvelia❤~
@ sarahbliss
  They're press-on, we ran out of time for a proper manicure so we did cuticle trimming/pushing. I did grow my nails out a lot though so the press-ons had more of a base to stick to!
 ~*♥Sissy Phoebe Sparklepoof ✿ Graysexual, Lesbianromantic, Demigirl ✿ Partially-Closeted ✿ Sissy Maid & Fairy-Wannabe ✿ Anime Trap Lover ✿ Submissive to Women♥*~

sissybabysamantha2
You make a very cute fairy maid    
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.