Greetings and Salutations :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello!

I am new here, as a poster, but I have visited occasionally before :) You have a lovely, friendly place here! Attached are something different for me... They are a few quick & funny "Motivational/De-Motivational Posters" that I whipped up last night, because I wasn't in the mood for a full-blown caption.

I hope you enjoy :)

Gallery Images by steffimariechen
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Ei8ht
I love the Halloween one
diapered_tristan
these are all great i love them 

Spacti
Well hello again, see you know this site as well :). Glad to see you on here too, and as always great amazing captions
steffimariechen

Well hello again, see you know this site as well :). Glad to see you on here too, and as always great amazing captions  

Hey Spacti,

Yeah.. I have been a long-time occasional lurker/leecher.... I still sometimes have the "Disney Princess Clock" on my desktop :)

I found somebody posting a couple of my captions here, claiming credit, so I came out of the shadows.

I thought I might also expand my horizons with a few AB captions :)

/hugs

Steffi

Silkyanon
These are great, thganks for posting them. I really like the first one  
SuzieBrave
thumbs up for the cheerleader one!

Baby Butch
Your cappies are good and well done, nice job.
Mina Silverwind
You have impressed me, I am glad you shared all of these, and you have a terrific style that is reflected in each one.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses
babytephx
I wants to be head cheerleader. When's the next tryouts?

Slyer
great cappies ^^
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.