PG Girls Fashion
A quick question
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Okay, so I was wondering if anyone else had an odd fascination for the ever-so-popular Fluffy Northfaces that EVERY girl seems to have? I love those and the Patagonia's. They are so soft and I love soft things, but I was wondering if anyone else felt the same! 

Side note, Uggs: Yay or Nay? It's a yay from me!

Sissy Gabby :)
Gallery Images by SissyGabriella
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Looks nice to me, especially for cold weather. I also like the basic cardigan sweater a lot of girls have. Schoolgirl sweaters are my favorite.

AlyssaDee
Gosh and Golly Gee Whizz, The jacket is darling and looks great with the pinkish Uggs. I didn't vote for or against the Uggs though. You see, my Mommy has some Uggs, she loves them and they look great on her, but I am always feeling very hot, so I sweat up a storm when I tried them on. So I guess I like them on other people but personally I could never wear them. So should I vote yes or no? What to do, what to do?

Huggs and Snuggs,
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

SissyGabriella
If you think that they're cute in general say yes! Also which jacket?
Sissy Gabby :)

AlyssaDee
Dear Gabby,

i should have been more specific. Yes the first one is nice, but I think the second jacket is much better, especially when you pair it with the pink uggs. I went ahead and voted for the uggs, because they are cute. I just wish I could wear them. It must be the green monster of jealousy that made me want to vote nay.

Huggs and Snuggs,
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

PrettyPrettyPrincess
I like the pink fleece but in the winter I tend to go with V-necks and patterned p-coats and princess cut coats. Uggs are a huge yay. A nice pair of fresh out the box Uggs are so Fabu a girl could just fly away in them. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.