PG First Time Wearing a Corset
I tried a corset on for the first time!
Posted on
First Time Wearing a Corset - I tried a corset on for the first time!, Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Janegirl,Thumbelina,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Maid Store,The Dominatrix Store,Corset,Birchplace Shop, Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation First Time Wearing a Corset - I tried a corset on for the first time!, Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Janegirl,Thumbelina,Sissy Kiss Boutique,The Maid Store,The Dominatrix Store,Corset,Birchplace Shop, Sissy Fashion,Str8 Orientation
Click any of the images to see their full size
Tried a corset for the first time!  How's my figure? 
It's just a cheap one from Spirit Halloween. I did like wearing it. I may consider a more "real" corset in the future!

You can see my other photos for information about the dress I'm wearing over the corset, but I did provide a source link to it!

(this was during the lead-up to Halloween)
Source: shop.eblue.com
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Widdle Wendy
You look absolutely fetching in your corset and green dress.
sissywanabe2
Very neat that corset nips in the waist to
make that dress stand out - are you holding your breath or letting that corset do all the creative body work sculpturing. That green dress is a delight with all those flirty pleats. 

~Maidvelia❤~
@ sissywanabe2
  I do hold my breath a little but I've never tight-laced the corset. Last time my friend got it too tight the bottom of my spine hurt a lot.

I do like a medium-lace for now.
 ~*♥Sissy Phoebe Sparklepoof ✿ Graysexual, Lesbianromantic, Demigirl ✿ Partially-Closeted ✿ Sissy Maid & Fairy-Wannabe ✿ Anime Trap Lover ✿ Submissive to Women♥*~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.