First time Capping
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Let me know what you think!!

Gallery Images by abdwb
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babytephx

Let me know what you think!!

Honestly
love the pic, the caption was a bit odd "because it only works on virgins means you have to stay in dresses" guys can't be virgins? and you hinted you'd already slept with a guy :)

Chin up i'm just one person.
staceyrockz
I think what the cap was saying was that this boy who'd been a virgin when he put the ring on, became a girl. However the ring only transforms virgins from one gender to the next. So now that he's no longer a virgin, the ring won't turn her back into him. Is that what you were going for kiddo?

abdwb

I think what the cap was saying was that this boy who'd been a virgin when he put the ring on, became a girl. However the ring only transforms virgins from one gender to the next. So now that he's no longer a virgin, the ring won't turn her back into him. Is that what you were going for kiddo?  

Stacey rocks!!  ).
SissyBabyCassie
I really enjoyed this, would love to hear more about the experience with the boy, and why the sister gave her brother the ring :) Great Job!

Baby Butch
Great first cappie, thanks for posting it. I also deleted the empty thread with the same title for you.
abdwb

Great first cappie, thanks for posting it. I also deleted the empty thread with the same title for you.  

Thanks Butch. I felt stupid making the post and completely forgot the picture.

babytephx

Thanks Butch. I felt stupid making the post and completely forgot the picture.  

well now it is explained to the old fogie in me i say it's a great first one :)
abdwb

well now it is explained to the old fogie in me i say it's a great first one :)  

Thank you :)

SissyDesiree
This is a very nice first cappie. The picture is pretty, the story is interesting, and the text is nice and large, with good contrast, so it's easy to read. I would like to see you do more cappies.
abdwb

This is a very nice first cappie. The picture is pretty, the story is interesting, and the text is nice and large, with good contrast, so it's easy to read. I would like to see you do more cappies.  

Really? That means a lot. Thanks :)

jessybaby
hooray!!!!!!!!!! love it
sofiejansen
very nice
i love it

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.