PG My first set of cappies
(5 cappies that form a story)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey guys, gals, sissies, and babies! I've lurked here for a couple years, and finally decided to start making cappies of my own. I hope ya'll enjoy.

Diapered Avenger

Gallery Images by DiaperedAvenger
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Mina Silverwind
Wow what a cute curse to be placed on those who touch&hold the bears and all the pictures are all so cute.
Dirperdude42
these are some great caps. keep them coming
You are going to wear that diaper until I say your done with your punishment

TiresiasRex
What a sweet story - I imagine the sale of teddy bears will go up now in the SK community!

First off, I love your online name: Diapered Avenger! (just hope the folks at Troma Films do not find out about you....or the Toxic Avenger may come 'a-callin).

Second, my favorite image above was Number 4: mom Trisha and her bear. The final image was a close second, just because of those wonderful glasses and the expression on the baby's face!

Great start; we look forward to more!
babied_cheerleader
I wanna teddy! hahaha very well done, congrats!
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader

DiaperedAvenger
Thanks y'all! I've got some more ideas in mind for some more cappies in this series, so if ya'll want to see them I'll be glad to post them.
babied_cheerleader

Thanks y'all! I've got some more ideas in mind for some more cappies in this series, so if ya'll want to see them I'll be glad to post them.  

OH PLEASE DO! this was a fantastic read as well as a amazing looking point, loved it all!
Baby Kelsey
The Diapered Cheerleader

jessybaby
i love them. i think deep down you are a cappie princess!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.