PG First Serious Attempts with Makeup, Lashes, and Nails!
My first attempts with makeup, lashes, and nail polish. c:
Posted on
First Serious Attempts with Makeup, Lashes, and Nails! - My first attempts with makeup, lashes, and nail polish. c:, Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Janegirl, Dolled Up,Str8 Orientation First Serious Attempts with Makeup, Lashes, and Nails! - My first attempts with makeup, lashes, and nail polish. c:, Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Janegirl, Dolled Up,Str8 Orientation
First Serious Attempts with Makeup, Lashes, and Nails! - My first attempts with makeup, lashes, and nail polish. c:, Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Janegirl, Dolled Up,Str8 Orientation
First Serious Attempts with Makeup, Lashes, and Nails! - My first attempts with makeup, lashes, and nail polish. c:, Maidvelia,Fairy Maid,Femboy,Janegirl, Dolled Up,Str8 Orientation
Click any of the images to see their full size
 I now have the freedom to occasionally experiment with my look on normal days of the year (thanks to the kindness of my best friends  ), so I decided to try my hand at a plethora of different things!

In order (from top to bottom):

• Face Makeup (primer, color corrector, powder, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, setting spray)
  • Nail Polish (base coat, color, top coat--this was HARD)
  • Liquid Eyeliner (this was hard but easier than nail polish for me)
  • Magnetic False Eyelashes (using magnetic gel liner--could only get a good pic of 1 eye)

I'm hoping to one day put these together into a full look of my own!

What do you think? How were my first attempts? o: 

(all of this was leading up to Halloween)
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
How did I do?
Keep it Up!
1 votes
Needs Work
0 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Widdle Wendy
What color is that nail polish? It looks like a rose pink, but I want to be sure.

~Maidvelia❤~
@ Widdle Wendy
  If I remember correctly it's pumped up pink sally hansen insta-dri.

My phone camera didn't do a very good job.
 ~*♥Sissy Phoebe Sparklepoof ✿ Graysexual, Lesbianromantic, Demigirl ✿ Partially-Closeted ✿ Sissy Maid & Fairy-Wannabe ✿ Anime Trap Lover ✿ Submissive to Women♥*~
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.