PG My first captioned pics
first captioned pics I've posted here, would like feedback
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
These are the first 3 captioned pics I've shared on here. On the ones with text below the image, start reading on the far left below the image before going to the text next to the image, if that makes sense. I've made more but I'd like some feedback on these. If people like them I will post more. Thanks

(spelling error, 'dumbed' should be 'dumped')
Gallery Images by Mz_Legion
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
Very good. The second one is my favourite, definitely the kind of humiliating captions I enjoy. ^_^ I hope you do more because I think these are all good and it's interesting to see some female-written diaper/sissy captions for a change.
BabyMandi
heh, very nice captions, I quite like the third myself, thank you for posting.

diapered_david
Nice stories, they worked well with the pictures
Mz_Legion
Thanks for the feedback. I have got more but was unsure about posting them, but I think I will now. Each of the ones above have a slightly different vibe to them, the first one kind of AB/humiliation, the second sissy/humiliation and the third sissy/transformation. I really like strong overtones of helplessness, and prefer to refer to 'you' in the story as apposed to myself or a third person, and I obviously lean quite strongly toward humiliation scenarios.

babyjosh
A good first start! Good choice of pics and the captions with them are a good read
Mz_Legion
Sorry to blatantly bump this post but some more feedback would be great. Some pointers for more captions, requests, whats good/bad about the above attempts etc :)

Remember
I thought they were quite good, especially the first two. The last one was a little too wordy/exposition-y for my taste, and just not really my fantasy. The maid outfit in the 2nd one was a great touch, and I felt it captured the character's state of mind the best (you might try including more insight into the thoughts of your subjects?). All in all, a great first offering, I look forward to seeing anything else you come up with.
Wannabe_Baby
I agree with Remember's feelings on the last one, since I'm not into the "fixing the part of you that made you a horrible boy" aspect of it. That's a bit too far for me. However I disagree about including more insight into the thought process of the person being humiliated. That's meant to be the reader. POV captions written from the second-person perspective (saying "you" rather than "I" or "he/she") are the only captions I really enjoy because it's possibly the only opportunity I'll ever get for a woman to speak to me that way. ^_^

So other than that first part, I don't have any criticisms. I like the women you chose for your pictures and anything with diapers and humiliation is fine with me.

Jennagirl
love em! all keep up the great work!
SissyDesiree
The stories are good, and the pictures fit the stories well. You might want to watch your spelling (I make a lot of typos myself, so I know how easy it is). Also, I would recommend spreading the text out among more pictures. If you use too much text for one picture, it gets small and hard to read. But I like your work and would like to see you continue. I hope my suggestions are helpful.

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

Nice captions! I like the last one.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.