All R My first ever cappies!! Hope you like!! =)
my first cappies! be honest pwease!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
my first caps!! please be honest! hope you like! =)

*giggles* i edited in the pee myself in paint! how'd i do? =)

Suck a dick, pee your pants, fight God.
Gallery Images by sissydiapers
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
These are great first cappies, I like the wet diaper you made in "Paint". I use Paint since it is the only program I have. You should make more cappies.
TiresiasRex
All three are FABULOUS! My favorite image was #2 (adorable!)....but the first and third stories appealed to my own erotic fantasies. Thank you for the creativity! And please, please bless us with more caps!

mckeesissy
Triple A+!
sissy-toddler-jen
i normally don't like captions that invole sex BUT becuase you ade sure the sissies looked grown up by them having nice big boobies they're quite nice :)
well done :)

sissydiapers
Aww, thanks for the feedback gals!! I'll definitely be making more soon, these were so fun to make!! =D
dizzyizzy
wonderful cappies!
Why cant boy undies be as pretty and comfortable as girl panties?! It's not fair! I guess I'll just have to wear the girl panties!

Mina Silverwind
You made my day with these awesome captions, and I appreciate all the effort you put into each one.
Babypowder
Great job! Keep up the good work.
Diapers!

stellaindiapers
Nice Captions you did a good job
meisababy
i like it a lot it was very good

tgrachael
I love the second one the most. great job!
LilSissyKitty
A lovely set of cappies! I loved reading them all!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.