PG First Cappie of a Longtime Lurker
My first - Kelly at the Beach
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi! Longtime lurker (seriously, at least like 7 or 8 years) and fan of the many great caption artists that have come and gone on this site (including but hardly limited to Ausdpr, Princess Pottypants, Clarisse, Baby Bobby, Robyn Anne, Kat, BabyNiki et al.) have finally decided to share what simmers in my twisted mind with you. Unfortunately (if you like this sort of stuff) these will be bit by bit because I can only write them in a rather particular frame of mind :p But I hope you enjoy it, please feel free to comment or criticize (I'm remarkably thick-skinned).

(And forgive the hacky job I did with Paint, gotta get photoshop.)

EDIT: well cripes it looks like I don't know how to insert images from imagefap, so here's a link to the album: LINK though now I'm not even sure if it's displaying there properly :(

FURTHER EDIT: So lets see if pixprincess works, let me know.

Gallery Images by Remember
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lola5
I do not see your picture on your computer, only a small square. I'm crying may be possible that it sdelat?.
Princess Pottypants
Yeah, your image didn't post... Not sure why, it looks like the url should be valid, so you didn't try to link us to the file on your computer like some first time caption posters do. But anyway, rather than getting Photoshop, you should try out Gimp. It's free, and is more than powerful enough for making cappies.
Check out my e-books!

Remember
Thanks for the tip, PP, I'll check that out. Hopefully one of the ways I just posted it will work for everyone.
Mina Silverwind
A very good effort on a cute caption, your style is quite nice, and I wish you success in all you do.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

SissyDesiree
I love the story and the photo. But there is a lot of text for the one photo. As a result, the text is rather small. If I may make a suggestion, when you have a long story like this you might want to divide the text between several photos so you can make the text larger and easier to read.

It's a great first cappie, though. Thanks!

- Sissy Desiree
Dementias_Knight
Fantastic job! You really knocked it outta the park for your first time. I can't wait to see more from you in the future. :D

TiresiasRex
The image came through for me...and I enjoy the story. Please keep up the creativity!

Blessings to you.
Relyet
For a first time this is remarkably good, I think you should keep it up~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.