My first cappie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is my first caption I have felt was worth posting. Please be nice, I'm fragile 

~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!
Gallery Images by sabrinac
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
My best suggestion to you is to spell check the text you want to use before you make the cappy so that you don't end up with misspellings in it. I can't spell to save my own life, so I know all too well how it looks when you make a piece of art and it is spoiled by a typo you never knew was there or a spelling error.

When you work with your cappys in whatever program you use, I suggest you use the BMP format, 24bit to make your "origional". Then use a program superior to MS paint (one which will do good re-sizing and good compression) and you could probably re-size it to 67% the current size, but set the jpeg compression at 90% and you might end up with a smaller, yet clearer file. I personally use Thumbs Plus to re-compress my pictures, but it is a pay to play program. You should be able to at the very least find a freeware jpeg compresser program which will let you save it well.

This way you will end up with the cleanest looking pic in the end, and it will allow you to go back and change it without hurting the compression by changing your bmp file if you say find a typo. Since BMP uses no lossy compression.

Also, any picture which is copyrighted might at some time be asked to be pulled by the owner (and if so we will delete it), but as discussions have gone on about this, one of the best things you can do is to leave the copyright on just like you did. People who crop that off are many, many more times more likely to have the owner take it personally and come after them. I am not trying to worry you by saying this, but trying to re-assure you, that you unknowingly followed the rules as best as I can understand them.

I don't usually look at cappies so I don't have a good reference to tell you about your in particular, but I do know about the technical side of things so usually when I see a post like this I give them the best tech advice I can to help their cappys look as good as they can.

*hugs*

-OP
Wannabe_Baby
OopsiePanty, although I agree with you about the copyright and I know you're just giving advice, it seems a little unnecessary. I don't mean that as a reflection on you in any way but just the advice on the spell check, for example; the only word spelled wrong in sabrinac's cappie is "poopie" and I know from experience that that word isn't in the dictionary anyway. ^_^

Good cappie, sabrinac. Very good for your first one. Keep up the good work.

sabrinac
Thanks for the advice, both of you. Like a moron I caught my spelling error AFTER I posted it online. I have an image re-sizer that I just downloaded so I will try it out.

xoxo
Mina Silverwind
a good first effort, keep trying you will become a better artist, writer, and as a whole you have talent.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

LG_stephy
I think it's very cute ^.^ much better than a lot of the cappies posted here. and such a spelling error is trivial... if anything, 'poopie' is slightly cuter than 'poopy'...actually, let me rephrase that. it's MUCH cuter... ^.^
and technical, are either one of those real words or is it a slang term meaning "to be covered in fecal matter?" :P
Baby Butch
I like the cappy. I do them and I have not been able to get text on the right side. I just write down beneath the picture.

sabrinac
For this cap I just used MS Paint and stretched the image frame out to the right. A little "simple", but effective.
Sissy Baby Wendy
I don't know what all the fuss is about. If you make the odd spilling mistak who cars. Keep up the good werk.

diaper2509
love pink oh so very much
Mommytina
I know how you feel dear.

BabyBarby
that happened me but with wee wee :-) xxxxxx
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.