R First Cappie
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

After just a few weeks of training Jemima (formally James) is the cute little girl his mommy always wanted. About time too as he's now 19!!!

It's my first go, tell us what you think!! xx
Gallery Images by Anon.
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Anon.

Jemmima's favourite dress is this yellow one (her mommy personally prefers pink) but she always has that cheekey look in her eye when she's wearing it. UH OH! I think it's because she had an accident!!! It's diapers for you now Jemima!! :P
Anon.
You aren't trying to get out of the diaper are you Baby J?!?! Mommy will get very angry if you do and will have to make you a puffier one with a lovely pink babydoll dress!!

Anon.
Posing for his (or s
Anon.
sorry kinda messed up on that last post.. :L

As he(or is it her) posed for the photoshoot with his hair and make up done and his huge diaper only just managing to hide beneath the frilly dress jemima reliased his mum had given him prior warning. Jemima knew never to dissobey her again... unfortunatley for him she knew it!!

Anon.

Jemima had now become so submissive that she let her mommy give her hormones to grow some boobies! Here she is on her webcam, looks like the hormones have had some side effects making her uncontrollably horny!!!
Anon.

Jemima (in pink just as her mommie likes) and her friend Jess (formerly Jessie) have found a new hobbie in which their messed up hormones can thrive. Jemima's mommie is making $1000 dollars a night from renting her out. Soon she'll be able to send Jemima to sissy school!!

Robyn
These are so cute!!! More please! I love the second one. Please keep the cappies coming and us too!
Huggs and kisses,
Robyn-Anne
K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses

Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.