R Exam Room 1
The exam room is where the nurse diapers patients before being admitted to the nursing home.
Posted on
Exam Room 1 - The exam room is where the nurse diapers patients before being admitted to the nursing home., Nurse,Patient,Diaper,First Aid, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Exam Room 1 - The exam room is where the nurse diapers patients before being admitted to the nursing home., Nurse,Patient,Diaper,First Aid, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,,i like the one call exam room WHY I have to go to the doctor on Wednesday  my foot is getting bad and by the time you see this I be home and bad baby butch for poop in your underwear the nurse got you a pretty diaper for you    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 The exam room nurses are busy diapering both of us. Good luck with the bad foot and hope the female doctor can help.
sissydina218
butch I enjoyed your caption better than shamrock's the exam room nurse looks a bit scary.

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Ha ha, she could be from a Jack Nicholson movie. The stern nurse does look scary. My nurse appears to be friendly, glad you liked my caption and nurse.

babyginagirl
Once into the exam room,I would soooo eagerly get on it knowing I was abaout to be diapered.I would sooo love to get the enema,before being diapered in the nursing home setup!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 The Exam Room 1 nurse has you on the waiting list. The deluxe enema is bigger than regular. The nursing home has extra beds too! Diaper supplies are well stocked. : )

babyginagirl
@ Baby Butch
  I would then request that the nurse please bring out the stirrups for me to put my feet in,while having MY exam!!!

Baby Butch

@ Babyginagirl
 Giggles - you are a very cooperative patient.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.