diapered and tied
hello
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

As sam layed tied down on the bed, he thought, "i never should have laughted at that old woman, but how was i supposed to know she was a witch", as the old lady walked, there was more to sams suprise not just a diaper but a shaver, "time for me to get rid of all your yucky pubic hair sam"
Gallery Images by diapered sissy
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Keyboard
you should try and putting the cappies in the pictures
serendipity
Ooh, I love the use of the ankle cuffs. Keeps her legs up for a nice diaper change!

babie

As sam layed tied down on the bed, he thought, "i never should have laughted at that old woman, but how was i supposed to know she was a witch", as the old lady walked, there was more to sams suprise not just a diaper but a shaver, "time for me to get rid of all your yucky pubic hair sam"  

expossed like that and just a diaper would of liked more i would
mustanglover
too bad the phto is dead

Baby Butch
Only 1 cappie but it is a good one. Good job with the story, I started out writing under the picture too.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.