PG Diaper Cover Advice
Looking for a Locking Diaper Cover
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey Everyone! So I had a question, or rather am looking for help finding something. I reaply want to get a locking diaper cover and was looking for suggestions on brands and websites to look at. Any advice and such is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie's Mummy
look on etsy  They  have adult baby locking plastic panties

Joan Sells
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  i just ordered one on etsy, I cannot wait
sarahbliss
 I bought a cute diaper cover from FancysNFrillys on Etsy and I really like it. I didn't get the lockable version, but I know it's an option. I don't know how secure or comfortable the lock is, though, since I haven't tried it.

Joan Sells
@ sarahbliss
  just ordered one from them, I am so excited. Ty for the help!

Erica lee day
Sissy panty shop in google. 
Baby Butch
I found locking plastic panties on both Ebay and Amazon. The ones on Ebay cost less than $20 and are from China. Add $10 for shipping to that. Amazon has other choices available too. Hope the ones from ETSY are just what you wanted.

phontex
I do have a couple of suggestions on that front. Whilst making your own is always an option, that tends to require time materials and skill. Buying premade ones also come with the problem that the locks and chains are often limited and usually rather loose. So my recommendation is to find and order a super cute pair of plastic lined adult diaper cover. After receiving it, sew a good number of belt holes around the mouth of it, careful not to pierce the plastic lining. Finally, you either get or make a belt with either rings or side slide pin holes in leu of traditional belt holes. I recommend rings for frilly and pins for bandage. You then use use a lock to link your waist size. I recommend a cute heart shaped key lock for frilly and a heavy duty combination lock for bandage. I hope this helps.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.