All PG DeeDee Kong
Posted on
DeeDee Kong, Sissy,Mario Kart Wii Texture Hack,Nintendo,DeeDee Kong,Drag,Makeup,Eyeshadow,Maidvelia,Mascara,Lipstick, Feminization
You can click the image to see the full size
 This is my pride and joy. DeeDee Kong is a game modification of Diddy Kong in Mario Kart Wii with different textures from the original. I have a great friend on Skype who isn't a bad artist. She has quite a bit of talent and she's also pretty feminine. She put her girly imagination to work.

This texture started out as a joke, but she wound up making the joke a reality and strongly insisted (*cough* forced me to *cough*) that I use it or else her work would have been for nothing and she would have been majorly pissed. She started out with the name Debbie Kong, but later we changed to DeeDee Kong because it sounds better and DeeDee sounds like a prissier version of Diddy Kong. Ever since I have come out on the Internet, I have been using this texture for almost 3 years now and I do not plan on stopping. Diddy Kong is one of the only characters in this game that can pull of a crossdressed look too, in my opinion.

Anyways, onto the texture description! My friend used a really deep pink for his hat and shirt, with a white heart on the front of both. She used a light purple for the top of the bike and a dark purple for the bottom of it. The two star accents on the bike she changed to blue rings with a purple heart inside. Have you ever seen a monkey wearing makeup? Well now you have! I did not expect my friend to actually do this, but she wound up pulling it off! She drew eyelashes for him with her tablet pen, as well as lining the eyelids with black to make it look like he has eyeliner on. She used two coats of eyeshadow in two different colors. The outer parts of the lid have a dark shade of pink while the inner parts have a lighter shade. To top it off, she put pink lipstick on his bottom lip and gave it a bit of shine. What's a monkey in drag without lipstick?

Those eyelids Diddy has were also added in and manually animated! Diddy Kong does not have eyelids by default in this game because Nintendo was lazy. Sounds like a lot of work to add all that right? Believe me, it was! Those white patches on the eyeshadow are caused by a defect in the texture importer and exporter program and can't be easily corrected (they aren't too bad in-game though).

This is not the only vehicle in the game that has this texture, I have 3 others! I'll upload them soon. Also this is the only picture I took from an emulator, the rest are from the game itself (like the one above of her clapping preciously) so they will not be as high of a resolution.

Sometimes when I think of DeeDee Kong, I think of his girlfriend Dixie Kong feminizing him for losing a bet and forcing him to go out on the race track like this, to be seen in front of every other Mario Kart character. An older version of this texture has sad eyes and it greatly reflects this. The newer version has more serious eyes because I like to be serious in races. o;

Hope you enjoy my friends' work! I personally find DeeDee Kong absolutely adorable ♥ and everyday I use her on the track, she makes me proud to be the sissy I am. ✿
Gallery Images by ~Maidvelia❤~
Display More Images
Last Post
0 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
Categories:
Feminization

This website works best in the latest versions of all major browsers.

The most recommended browser is:

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.