Caption Story: Super
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Something a little different this time.

Gallery Images by kimfos1977
Display More Images
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Emma
Thanks for posting these they are really great and imaginative and i would love to see more. Emma xxxx
diapered_tristan
these are super hehe, id love to have that outfit 

Mina Silverwind
Wow I had never heard of pink kryptonite before, that makes this well done, and please keep up the fantastic work.
sabrinac
These are fabulous sweetheart.
~Sabrina~Lynn~Campbell~
It's almost my birthday!

Baby Butch
Very good, I liked these cappies.
K-1
good job on these
hugs and kisses

Yami_joeys_dog

Wow I had never heard of pink kryptonite before, that makes this well done, and please keep up the fantastic work.  

While it doesn't TG supes..pink k is real, and has been in the comics.
Supergirl and superman were exposed to it..and were later on hitting on Jimmy (Superman) and Lois (Supergirl.
And now you know, and Knowing is half the battle!
slave23
Great series! It must be so humiliating for the big, brave Superman to become a submissive slut

Diaperboy81
These are so sexy! Please post more
TiresiasRex
She's beautiful! I know this is not from SuperheroineCentral.com (it's a bit more graphic, to put it mildly)...but some similar site, yes?

Ami
I wish I had some pink krytonite :D
Trunksshe

While it doesn't TG supes..pink k is real, and has been in the comics.
Supergirl and superman were exposed to it..and were later on hitting on Jimmy (Superman) and Lois (Supergirl.
And now you know, and Knowing is half the battle!  

Hey, Joe! If knowing is half the battle, what's the other half?

Anyways, Yami, you'd know that; probably better than most people on this site. (I'm no help here, I was a MARVEL fan, not DC.) I also know that you realize that the pink kryptonite is merely for the essence of these captions.
The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.

Geekyboy
That was amazing i would love to control a super girl
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.