PG 13 Cappies for my friend, SissyKirsty!
Three custom cappies for Kirsty
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello sissy friends! Here are three cappies I made for my friend, Kirsty. When I make new cappies I try to incorporate things that people are interested in with new and different settings or ideas to make them unique from other ones they may have seen before. I hope you like them! Let me know what I can do better!

I'm still learning, and I still need more sissy things to do if I'm going to keep up my sissy momentum, so your requests are very, very welcome! (pretty pretty please!)

Hope you like these!
xoxooxoxox
Stacy

xoxoxox
Sandra
P.S.--If you'd like some custom captions, write me please! I need sissy things to do!
Gallery Images by sandra3k
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
I think Kirsty will enjoy your work.

I do

Prissie 
sandra3k
Thank you Prissie!!!
xoxoxox
Sandra
P.S.--If you'd like some custom captions, write me please! I need sissy things to do!

BabyBarby
Nice!! Keep it up ! Low quality on the pics though :-( but good caps keep it up you bossy girl!
xx
sissykirsty
Thanks Stacy These are great I love them all, especially number 3......
Kirsty.
Sissy Kirsty

sandra3k

Nice!! Keep it up ! Low quality on the pics though :-( but good caps keep it up you bossy girl!
xx  

Thank you!!! My current pc is pretty old, and the old software seems to kill resolution. Hopefully I can find a way around this soon!

Thanks Stacy These are great I love them all, especially number 3......
Kirsty.  

I'm so glad! Thank you for asking me to make them for you!

Thank you again everyone!
xoxoxoxoxo
Stacy
SissyDesiree
Wow, these are really imaginative! Please continue.
- Sissy Desiree

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.