My bikini
Two pics of my ugliness
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Gallery Images by Sissy Gaara
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Gaara
I look so disgusting....makes me wanna throw up
sissyjennifer
You look nice.

Love Jennifer.

diaprbayb
You look no worse then I would  

Thanks for being brave and sharing with us 
Sissy Gaara
I'm not brave.....

Sarah Candy Lee

I'm not brave.....  

shrugs mabey you not mabey your something else
but you have to be something to post sissy photos of yourself in these days

also the pic look great ^^
Andreea
You look sweet and huggable and I absolutely adore your bangs.       ***Wonders what you might look like in a flapper dress***  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

dirtdauber2001
Cute bikini. Wear it sweetie!!
Matti Girl
Nice, I really like the second one, its kinda kinky without being over-the-top risqué... I think you'd look great if you grew your hair out ,like, eight or so inches.
Life is a symphony relish every note you play and enjoy every rest you have

pullups4me
Dont be ashamed on how you look. You look adorable!!
Princess Corin
Super Cute Sweetie!

SuzieBrave
I think oure cute! no pictures from behind?
ty666
Atleast your not afraid to show pics of you like that. Me I am afraid one to shave my body. Any sissy who can do that is braver than I. Maybe one day I will braven up enough to show my self untill then you who do show your selves are my superiors and respect you for your courage.

Oh and Don't degrade yourself it's not very lady like. Be proud of your body. Any way thanks for sharing I wish you luck on your future endeavors.
Ty666

Jennifer Funshine
You must be joking, Sissy Gaara... seriously, you look hot!
Very, very feminine-- with perfect hair and such a cute, kissable face :)
You have nothing to be ashamed of sweetie, you have a beautiful figure
and I really hope you grace us with more piccies...*giggles* you're such a tease!
Baby Butch
Do you wear that bikini out in public? It looks just fine on you. Thumbs up, you are brave enough to post this.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.