All R Some Asian~style captions
Nappy/Diaper/Cuckold/SPH style captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Some Asian style caps I have made. Hope you like them.

" class="border_zero">

Gallery Images by babyjosh
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jessybaby
all so amazing
Baby Butch
I like the tiny penis with nappies cappies. The fourth one is outstanding to me. How embarrassing she is, I would like a date with her.

Wannabe_Baby
These are all incredible, babyjosh. Three of my favourite topics in one set of captions; gorgeous Asian girls, small penis humiliation and forced babyhood (and British-English terms as the icing on the cake). I really can't say how great seeing all three of them together is. Good captions are often hard to come by and with these, it's like you tailor-made them for me. That's seriously how much I love them. ^_^ Hope you do more and can find pictures as perfect as these ones.

I have to agree with Baby Butch that number four is incredible. That's something you never see in a caption and I get the feeling any slightly chubby male in a nappy could be mistaken for a baby in a photograph. =) Where did you get the pictures, by the way? I searched on Imagefap but couldn't find any that were anywhere near as good.
Mina Silverwind
I loved the storyline of all of these, the pictures make it shine, and your writing goes well with all the elements.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

frillyboy
And since all these girls are asian and therefore used to tiny things, when they say your penis is small, you know they mean it.
LilGreg
is my favorite!!! Thanks for doing these!!!

babyjessie
I saw these on imagefap like 2 days ago and I really love them! Please make more like these they are so hot! :) Thank you for sharing
diapered_david
I like all the ones that don't include used condoms

clarisselovelace
Very nice work. I'd like to see what else you can come up with using this theme.
babyjosh

These are all incredible, babyjosh. Three of my favourite topics in one set of captions; gorgeous Asian girls, small penis humiliation and forced babyhood (and British-English terms as the icing on the cake). I really can't say how great seeing all three of them together is. Good captions are often hard to come by and with these, it's like you tailor-made them for me. That's seriously how much I love them. ^_^ Hope you do more and can find pictures as perfect as these ones.

I have to agree with Baby Butch that number four is incredible. That's something you never see in a caption and I get the feeling any slightly chubby male in a nappy could be mistaken for a baby in a photograph. =) Where did you get the pictures, by the way? I searched on Imagefap but couldn't find any that were anywhere near as good.  

Thanks for the great feedback. I'm glad people are liking them! I'd also say 3 of my favourite categories. I enjoyed making them greatly and plan to do some more in the hopefully not to distant future.

I found them on imagefap actually, I trolled the Asian catergories section for a while picking out the ones I thought I could make captions to.

On the British terms I'm using them despite almost instantly thinking of the American terms after years of being around ABDL websites. It's odd it seems a little strange to use the word nappy after many years of seeing diaper written.

Thanks again for the feedback guys!

BabyElena
i luv those ones
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.