PG Advice on Diaper Panties, please
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
After recently winning/ordering a custom-made Satin diaper panty, I got to wonder.

"
Pamper the sweet toddler in you with this ultra plush thick waddle panties. The waist measures 28" relaxed & 46-60" stretched. I can make the waist exactly to fit your tummy size if you let me know. Legs holes have plenty of elastic in the band to allow extra comfort. The panty is fluffed full with 4" - 5" of super soft padding. The sweet panty is trimmed in pretty white lace & beautiful pink satin bows with pink rosebuds."

A) What is the padding made of, if anyone knows?

B) Is it really going to be a waddle and no walking at all? (The reason I got it was to simulate the waddle but not have the incontinence occur. Plus it's much prettier than an actual diaper!)
Gallery Images by ciaraanne
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SweetMelissa

After recently winning/ordering a custom-made Satin diaper panty, I got to wonder.

"
Pamper the sweet toddler in you with this ultra plush thick waddle panties. The waist measures 28" relaxed & 46-60" stretched. I can make the waist exactly to fit your tummy size if you let me know. Legs holes have plenty of elastic in the band to allow extra comfort. The panty is fluffed full with 4" - 5" of super soft padding. The sweet panty is trimmed in pretty white lace & beautiful pink satin bows with pink rosebuds."

A) What is the padding made of, if anyone knows?

B) Is it really going to be a waddle and no walking at all? (The reason I got it was to simulate the waddle but not have the incontinence occur. Plus it's much prettier than an actual diaper!)

I actually own one of these (got it back in the summer). I do not know what the padding is made of. I do know that you will have an extremely hard time walking correctly. It will make you waddle. And it is very pretty!!!
ciaraanne
Extremely hard time walking properly...soooooooooooo not for the office? LOL

Thankies for the assistance!

Ami
Oooh! Where'd did you get this? And how much?
SweetMelissa

Oooh! Where'd did you get this? And how much?  

It was from an eBay seller. Can't remember the seller's name, but it was overall about $40 when all said and done (might have been a bit less). And there were other colors and designs available.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.