PG Adventures AFK
Some explorations
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
So...I've explored the joy of wearing panties regularly out in public as a regular device, and found I actually prefer them to men's underwear. I think I'm going to switch to them permanently.
But what I would like to explore before making that transition is wearing diapers "IRL". I've tried it for a day before and it was interesting. Even used them. Was using legitimate adult diapers (there's a form that Attends makes that "looks" like actual underwear). No odor or leakage as long as I changed every 2 hours.
So I think I'm going to try it for a week straight, maybe lock up my panties & underwear in a time lock to make sure I don't cheat.
Anybody else tried that as a non-necessity?

Edit: True to my form of unnecessary dedication, I've destroyed all my male underwear and locked my panties in a pricey "kitchen timer" for 1 week.
So I have no choice but to wear diapers until Friday, at which time I could buy new ones, but don't think I'll want to.
The diaper trek is gonna happen, come hell or high water. I'm also listening to "brainwashing" files

Gallery Images by Frilly4761
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Princess Jaina
Well, I'm a diaper lover more than anything else so I wear them quite often, though never out in public - way too scared of being noticed.  I prefer various brands of adult baby designer diapers - Bambino, Rearz, etc.... not so much for the feel of being an actual baby, which I'm not that into, but for the nuanced feel wearing authentic "diapers" in adult sizes, not "briefs" or "incontinence garments" or whatever medical jargon they use to sugarcoat it for non-fetishists.  And, being a bit of sissy, I often do wear pink, girlish-themed adult baby diapers.
lil sissie
 I'm a diaper lover
 lil sissie

crissy panty sissy
tell me what a dirty little sissy slut i am. i wear sexy panties all day under my clothes and my sissy clity gets so hard i love to rub my bulging panties and get them all wet with my cum. want me to cum in my pretty pink panties like a good girl?
RachelLeigh
Yes to wear diapers 24/7 for 7 days be careful you might love how they feel especially when wet, and after you go back to your panties you might forget and accidentally wet them 

Frilly4761
Day 1 of 24/7 diaper week -> using Goodnytes XL for now. Inside a cloth diaper, but no plastic panties (they make too much noise and are too bulky for IRL wear). Wet myself on the elevator with other ppl there. They didn't appear to notice.
As a bonus, I'm also wearing girly lace socks I got from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XFKX7VN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Notes: Last time I tried this for a day. What I noticed was, because it was in the Summer, my diapers got wet just from sweat, which was annoying and disconcerting. It's winter now, so I shouldn't have that issue.
Enjoying myself so far. Not terribly distracting and not obvious.
Frilly4761
Just did first diaper change in public restroom. Private stall, of course.
Interesting experience, but I'm going to have to modify my approach so that I can do it in my office behind closed doors. Even with private stalls, the space underneath the walls is high enough that it makes me really nervous to change there. If you can see ppl's feet, you can see frilly anklet socks & a diaper cover.
A diaper bag or diaper pail will be too obvious. I'll have to think on the issue over the weekend and devise an appropriate plan.
I basically have to; with my male underwear disposed of and my panties all time-locked for the next week, I've got to find a way to make this work.
Side note: Interesting walking around in a wet diaper. It changes my walk pattern and I have to be a little more cognizant of it.
I've found myself wetting a little more like I'm supposed to (in small amounts, as soon as it reaches my bladder, rather than waiting for my bladder to get full). Certainly no "accidental" wetting yet, but I can see where just a little persistence would lead to that. Maybe a couple of weeks.
If I can find a routine that isn't obstructive to my work, I might even try doing this for as much as a month, and cite my observations.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.