4 th set of captions hope you like
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hope you like them and thanks again for the comments

Gallery Images by muyx
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BriannaDL
BRAVO! Love em all but #2 is #1
babyjessie
These are wonderful and I am both suprised and happy to see such a quick new update, and a good one at that. I am finding it tough to decide which is the best in my opinion, because they are all really good. I think the 3rd is my favorite. I cant help but get lost in the girls eyes, she is so beautiful and the caption suits the picture well. Next to that is the 4th one because I love the idea of an adult baby cruise and the special diaper changes ;). After than one is the 1st. I loved the idea of breastfeeding in the first and really saw the pretty woman as a fantastic mother figure. Finally, last but not lease is the 2nd cappie. I liked the idea of being exposed on a tv show and being sort of lost in another country.

Once again, I look forward to your next set to see what you come up with! :)
Lots of tight and long hugs!

little_sara
You have done some awesome work! Keep it up,please:-)
shannellie
Soooooo good! Where is this cruise and how much does it cost? Marvelous idea, honey. Great work!
Wishing you all a pretty pink and fluffy day!

TwistXL
I love #4!! :D
BabyBarby
i wish i could take little bits from all of them and combine them into one amazing PERFECT cappie ha xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

sarahpenguin
Gosh these were lots of fun! Please makes more! *waves an hugs anna bottomy pats anna baby bottle obs warm formula*
jessybaby
I love them all, great stories. Would love to be on a sissy baby cruise!
a new me teehee

SissyDesiree
#4's my favorite, too.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.