PG Added more Concept Art For Meeting Doppler
This is the first piece of Concept art
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Here it is (I got my scanner working again this is a scan from my sketch book)
P.S. Please Don't use my art without permission that is the reason I am wanting to switch to my own art so I don't make anyone mad.

Here is another next ill try just a pencil sketch
Gallery Images by Doppler
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

staceyrockz
She's cute for sure, what may help is to put together a few samples of her doing different things (standing, running, pointing, screaming) you know those little things we all do in our day to day, and see what it's like to draw her. As you do, I think you may find that the modifications make themselves. Keep up the good work, we're all excited to see what comes next!
babykat

Here it is (I got my scanner working again this is a scan from my sketch book)
P.S. Please Don't use my art without permission that is the reason I am wanting to switch to my own art so I don't make anyone mad.

i love it wish you wold do some art for me to caption
to see the light one most first stand in the dark
peace and love to all

Doppler

i love it wish you wold do some art for me to caption  

not a problem what kind of pics are you looking for just ab/dl, ab bondage, or something different?
BabyBarby
I really love your stuff, you could make money selling! I love your style of anime!

xxxxx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

LG_stephy
though the image you've supplied looks a little bit sketchy, it definitely has potential to work very well. you seem to have a fair amount of natural talent.
obviously, color would help. other than that, perhaps I'm incorrect, but you seem to be using MS Paint (I don't exactly have an eye for this sort of thing)
if that is the case, I would personally recommend something a little more complex. I would recommend Photoshop, or if that's not an option, GIMP or Pixlr.
I'm also curious as to another thing. do you have a drawing pad or are you using a mouse? if you don't have a drawing pad, I'd highly recommend one.

Either way, work is so much more personal when you use your own art. Your 'Meeting Doppler' series has been amazing so far, and I'd love to see what you can do with it when you don't depend on another person's art to fit a scenario.
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Doppler

though the image you've supplied looks a little bit sketchy, it definitely has potential to work very well. you seem to have a fair amount of natural talent.
obviously, color would help. other than that, perhaps I'm incorrect, but you seem to be using MS Paint (I don't exactly have an eye for this sort of thing)
if that is the case, I would personally recommend something a little more complex. I would recommend Photoshop, or if that's not an option, GIMP or Pixlr.
I'm also curious as to another thing. do you have a drawing pad or are you using a mouse? if you don't have a drawing pad, I'd highly recommend one.

Either way, work is so much more personal when you use your own art. Your 'Meeting Doppler' series has been amazing so far, and I'd love to see what you can do with it when you don't depend on another person's art to fit a scenario.  

it's actually a scan being its just a ruff concept i used a felt tipped pen to darken it before i scanned it then i enlarged it the original sketch was rather small

Doppler
added another next one i add will be in a different style
Doppler

LG_stephy

it's actually a scan being its just a ruff concept i used a felt tipped pen to darken it before i scanned it then i enlarged it the original sketch was rather small  

enlarging it is probably why I thought it was done in paint. it looks a little bit pixelated.
I just took a look at Concept 2 and the quality is a definite improvement. the body in particular is far smoother. especialy the legs. the eye in the first was ever so slightly better, in my opinion. but, as you've said, this is a rough concept. I can't wait to see your art incorporated into the story.
lots of love
from lilgirl stephy :)
Baby Butch
The artwork is very good, maby add some lacy socks to the girl ankles. : )

Mirajane
I like it! It's really good, (or at least better than I can do) and I think Doppler should be made like this. It reminds me of a Webcomic I used to read. Sadly, the comic stopped updating. I can't wait for the next "Meet Doppler" to be posted! I wish you luck!
"If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of
the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets
better and better as the years roll on."
~ Steve Jobs

"If I were the rain that bind together the earth and sky, who in all eternity
will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"
~ Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us."
~ Andrew Ryan (Bioshock)
SissyBabyCassie

I like it! It's really good, (or at least better than I can do) and I think Doppler should be made like this. It reminds me of a Webcomic I used to read. Sadly, the comic stopped updating. I can't wait for the next "Meet Doppler" to be posted! I wish you luck!  

I agree it is very good, I like the new direction very cute!

Doppler
I still plan on doing this comic I just got called back to my old job so when I can and when I have time I'll be working on this for everyone
staceyrockz
I like them both to be honest. I think some artists go over board, sometimes pencil sketch is refreshing.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.