PG 13 ABDLBaby Talk, Reply,Reggerssion and Roleplay
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have always found it quite fun and stimulating to Play,Act and to "Talk" like a Baby as well..It seems to be  very enjoying to play and it also sort of let's me release some pent up stuff too!..Mostly just nonsensicle ramblings n some Druling w/ Passy. Also quite Fun to have a Very Sweet, Confident but appropriate reply from one's Caretaker or Playmate..Anyone Else like Baby Talk?! 
Gallery Images by teezydeez
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nylontoni
Love it. I would love to see that pretty dress & big thick diaper in better lighting. Not a criticism but rather a suggestion to make you look more lovely!

teezydeez
@ nylontoni
thank you and im sorry it took so long to reply..i cant tell you how nice it is to hear something nice from someone who must be just that. If ya ever want ta chat or be friends id love wet..uhh wet..uhh oh..:)
NickyNicole
Aww.  How cute!

teezydeez
Thank you!.sorry it took so long to reply..I ya want to chat or be friends ..id love to..:)
teezydeez
dees dees Diapee?!..Gaa GAA!,,:)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.