XXX Sissy Fun
Sissies and babies are having fun, dressing up, and playing games.
Posted on
Sissy Fun - Sissies and babies are having fun, dressing up, and playing games., Enema,Butt Plug,Panty,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Sissy Fun - Sissies and babies are having fun, dressing up, and playing games., Enema,Butt Plug,Panty,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Sissy Fun - Sissies and babies are having fun, dressing up, and playing games., Enema,Butt Plug,Panty,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Sissy Fun - Sissies and babies are having fun, dressing up, and playing games., Enema,Butt Plug,Panty,Diaper,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babyginagirl
 Yessssss you just know me sooooo well,and what I truely desire and need to be!!!
I just LOVES you soooooo much,keep MY baby girl life going.I just SOOOOO desire it!!!
 I soooooo want and need to be baby Christie!!!! Butt truthfully I would sooooo LOVE to be any of the babies!!!!
XXXXXOOOOO 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Hewwo Babyginagirl, mes hab more ob dem to post. Hab a wunnerful day! Big Hug Baby Butch : )
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, I like them all and I hope the ladies are pretty too and if so the ladies can diapered me up as a sissy baby 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Hi Shamrock, I am sure they are pretty and will make you a sissybaby.

~*Christie Luv*~
 Yays!! ^_^ Thank you vewy much for these lovely cappies! Oh my! I'll do anything Mandy asks as her baby girl! <3

Baby Butch
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
 You're welcome Christie, I hope you are doing well. I see you like your cappie and of course Mandy. Have fun Playing!
diapeelover
your pictures make my day every time.  keep up the great work

Baby Butch
@ diapeelover
 Thank you Diapeelover, I will do my best to come up with some more cappies. Have a great day!

kay3070
Hiya Butch! Yayyyyy! What a wonderful situation you've put me in there - thank you so very much my dear friend. I'd certainly love to be under the care of Nanny Gina (just look at that chest!) - don't know how wise she is to trust me with those pull-ups tho - might definitely be needing that plug!!! :-D
  Love em all mate but have to thank you first and foremost for including me. I hope your day is as lovely as you've just made mine. :-)
      hugs so big no words will cover it!
          Kay xxx

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Nanny Gina is "busty" my friend  Kay. I am happy to hear you love the personal cappie.  Your welcome Kay and very complimentary. I am doing well and your comment made me feel even better. Big hugs back, Baby Butch : )
sissydina218
oh thank you very much baby butch love my caption 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 Your welcome Sissydina. Hold that dress up and show everyone your diaper. *smiles*

jessybaby
Im ready to play!

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Enjoy playing Jessybaby and have fun with diapers and dressing up. Hugs Baby Butch : )
SissyBabyCassie
I love it so much thank you so much, your cappies are awesome and they always put me in a good mood! Thank you so much of thinking of me :) 

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyCassie
 *smiles* I love that pic since a diaper goes great with tights. You are not forgotten Sissy Baby Cassie and your welcome for the cappie you LOVE. Glad to get you in a good mood. Baby Butch : )

jessybaby
I love all of these outfits.

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 The AB Dreams pics are always good ones!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.