R The road trip
A road trip leads a pretty young man down an unexpected path.
Posted on
Add A New Story
The part list
Part 1
The Next Part

Kyle was tired, he had been driving all day and now it was dark and he was lost. His old 1977 Ford Thunderbird had no GPS and his cell phone was dead. He was trying to get to Dalhousie University in Halifax, but he was unfamiliar with Nova Scotia, this was his first time here and the short cut he took an hour ago now seemed like a real bad idea.
   He pulled out to pass a slow moving truck and once past he sped up trying to find a way out of this dark tree lined country road. Kyle was 18, he was raised in Brampton Ontario by his adoptive parents. Kyle's real parents were unknown to him. His adopted parents had no other children, they owned a small chain of corner stores and Kyle spent most of his time there when he was not being home schooled. Kyle had few friends, he was quiet and bookish. He was a slight effeminate young man with dark shoulder length hair and dark eyes, he was often mistaken for a girl. Kyle cultivated his girly look because girly boys were in with the hip girls.
  His parents had decided to retire and move south, they set Kyle up at Dalhousie to study business and his Dad gave him his old car. The old T-Bird was in mint condition and had a T bar roof and sport dash with chrome wheels. The big v-eight 351 purred as Kyle motored up the road, the big black coupe responding to his touch like a thoroughbred. Kyle failed to notice his fuel was running low, the dash light was out over his fuel gauge, so it came as a surprise to him when his beautiful ride sputtered and died leaving him coasting with no power steering, Kyle tried to turn to avoid a cornfield and failed, the powerless wheel was too stiff for him to turn in time and the big car plowed into the field and went on for what seemed a long time before she finally stopped. Kyle had a death grip on the wheel and slowly let go, he was breathing very hard, he put the car in park and set the parking break. The car did not seem damaged, the headlamps still burned brightly. Kyle got out and looked around, he could only see the path his T-Bird had plowed into the field, the corn was taller then him, he was five feet tall on the nose and the corn towered over him. To his relief he saw his car was undamaged, a few scratched, but nothing serious. He got back in and tried to start the car with no success, he got a flashlight and shone it on the fuel gauge.
  "Oh damn, no gas.......idiot." Kyle put down the light and sighed. He tried his cell and still got no signal. He walked out of the corn and saw a farm house lights about a mile or so away and started walking, he walked about 15 minutes when he heard a noise back from where he came and he saw a truck stopped where his car was, he noticed two men getting out and he stared back, before he got too far he heard his car engine come to life and watched his T-Bird back out of the cornfield and come roaring down the road at him bright lights blinding him. He watched in dismay as his car sped past followed by the truck full men men laughing at him as went past leaving Kyle stranded with nothing but the clothes on his back.
The Next Part
Gallery Images by KS
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

krystalasbaby
This is a great story although a little short.  Is it going to be continued?

KS
Hi Krystalasbaby, yes I plan to add more after I am done my work week. I am glad you like it :)

krystalasbaby
@ KS
  fank you, me hardly wait for more...huggies and kisses
krystala's sissy baby
sissybabydreams
Wow, what a story, you must carry on, please.

AmandaHerts
OMG what a wonderful story!! 
I'm jealous of Kylie and Tabby. 
babygerard
Please you must continue this story, is great. I realle like it, I can't wait for the next chapter
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

TiresiasRex
Last line: "Stranded with nothing but the clothes on his back." 

Hmmm...I suspect that by the end of this story, Kyle will not have any clothes left on his back...or legs...or anywhere. Hope I am right....
sarahpenguin
Ooooh! Neat!

AllySnow
I adore this story it's soft and cushy and makes me feel happy, thank you for writing it, I've re-read it a dozen times and wouldnt mind more similar to it some day   
Crystal43
Good story hope there's more 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.