R Pink Balloon
I made several different theme cappies for Pink Balloon. Happy biirthday early!
Posted on
Pink Balloon - I made several different theme cappies for Pink Balloon. Happy biirthday early!, Pink Balloons,Disney Princess,Diapergirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Pink Balloon - I made several different theme cappies for Pink Balloon. Happy biirthday early!, Pink Balloons,Disney Princess,Diapergirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Pink Balloon - I made several different theme cappies for Pink Balloon. Happy biirthday early!, Pink Balloons,Disney Princess,Diapergirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Pink Balloon - I made several different theme cappies for Pink Balloon. Happy biirthday early!, Pink Balloons,Disney Princess,Diapergirl, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
*Disney Princesses*
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Pink Balloon
Eeeep! Thay're all so wonderful and adorible! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

So then, now to say something about each in order.

Cinderella: A dream come true just like the lovely blue princess, I hope a lovely princess will come along, I'll gladly dance with her and become her baby. *giggle*

Outside: Why am I not right now? Time to go have some fun! Hopefully the grass will play nice with my balloons, or I'll have some harsh words for it!

Plushy: I am a sissy of many weaknesses, and yes plushies are a large one! I have so many cute and cuddly friends, and I love, love, LOVE them all.

Rapunzel: Ah Rapulzel, Rapunzel, what can I say? She's just a lovely character, and I'd love to be her. *giggle*

Walk: What do I really say? That would be a wonderful walk, so many bouncy squeaky balloons, and pretty Cinderella training panties, such a wonderful thought. *sigh*

Like I've said before, I can't thank you enough, thank you so very much for all the lovely captions, keep on being awesome. *giggle*

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Greetings Pink Balloon! I spent a lot of extra time and effort on these. I see by your comment it was worth every bit of if. You're welcome Pink Balloon, I was happy to make them for you!
shamrock
I like them all,,, and I really like the blue gown,,,, it mind me of Halloween in 1992 in FLA at a street party in new Smyrna beach FLA
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
Must of been a good party Shamrock. I used to go to New Smyrna beach as a teenager and young adult. Had a great overnight beach party one time. Glad you like them all.

jessybaby
Ya i love princesses. cute cinderella nappies

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 You, me, and many others love those including Pink Balloon. I will work on something for you next. : )
Baby Butch
What happened to my threads? The images are screwed up!

Baby Butch
@ Baby Butch
  Wow! I see the threads have been fixed. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.