PG 13 I need a mommy/daddy online caretaker.
I need a mommy/daddy
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 If anyone would like A very submissive Trans baby girl to take care of, I am your girl!

I would like to have a mommy/daddy to make rules for me, talk to me and own me.

I'd be willing to talk over phone, email, IM. Anything. 

I am very obedient and just need someone to be in charge and make sure I'm a good girl.

Please and thank you 

Wuv you all :)
Gallery Images by BabyKimmy18
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Nice pacifier you have there!

MistressKelly01
@ Prissie
  im seeking my new sissy if any interested contact me here goddesskelly23@gmail.com
nylontoni
I know life without mommy is hard. There is someone for everyone! Best wishes & pleasant diapered dreams! Love Always

BabyKimmy18
 Thank you Prissy :) I only have 2 but this one is my favorite :)

Nylontoni, it is hard and honestly I'm very depressed I am not claimed by one... I'm losing hope :( 

MistressKelly01
@ BabyKimmy18
  hi how are you?im seeking my new sissy if any interested contact me here goddesskelly23@gmail.com
Baby Butch
 You have the same hopes and desires as many of us. Good luck with your search.  

Have a magical day!

MistressKelly01
im seeking my new sissy if any interested contact me here goddesskelly23@gmail.com

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.