PG Frilly Frolics 2
Sissy Fashion for boys.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Frilly Frolics Fashion for Boys.
The go to shop for Mothers with sons who want to be girls. No matter what age your princess wants to be we have all your bases covered, let us help you to unleash your little princess!
Below we are showcasing Terry, a beautiful new girl who's Mother just bought a rainbow of outfits for "her". Soon Terry will become a real woman and no one will be the wiser, except you of course, our valued customers.
  Unleash your Princess!

Gallery Images by KS
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

AmandaHerts
Those dresses are gorgeous! 

KS
I know I love them too :)
Chiara
Please mommy can we go to Frilly Frolics today? I would love to buy one of those beautiful girly dresses...do you think they have matching panties too?

KS
Of course they do darling! If you are a good girl Mommy will buy you all four of them, matching panties and all :)

Chiara
@ KS  In that case I'll do my best to be a good girl to convince Mommy to take me to Frilly Frolics very often! :) 

KS
@ Chiara Since you are so good you may get matching lace anklets and Mary Jane's with each dress, then Mommy will take you out and show you off! Doesn't that sound fun :D

ichigo_cat
The collars add a lovely detail. The peach one is gorgeous. xx

KS
They are so very pretty. I have a similar one in yellow, I love it :)
Baby Butch
Nice cappie, I like the soft pastel colored dresses.

I hope they have panties to match.

KS
Thanks BB! Matching panties are a must :)  

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.