PG 13 Cherishable (Or Perishable)
Oh god how did this get here I'm not good with panties
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Greetings,

You can call me "Cherish."  Why not?

I won't pretend to say that I in particular have always had an "inner baby girl" waiting to burst out like some bad case of precocious puberty.  However, from a very early age, I do recall being both fascinated and "turned on" by girly things: dresses, crossdressing, feminity in general.  For a while during my youth, I had this odd fascination with diapers.  In hindsight, I think it's rather disgusting--as I don't like the bodily functions that typically come WITH diaper-wearing.

As I've become older (and spent godawful amounts of time on the Internet), I've grown more attracted to masculine qualities while not letting go of my affinity for the feminine image.  I would describe myself as absolutely asexual in real life, but in fantasy I dream of bisexual, homosexual, and emasculating scenarios.

After spending a great deal of time on Second Life, I've reached a point where I envision myself in the submissive feminine sexual role.  I'm intrigued by femmeboy art, turned on by transexuals, and have a supremely unhealthy obsession with Disney Princesses.  I've cross dressed in real life, and I used to have an undeniably frilly assortment of undergarments.

Why am I laying all of this out here before you girls?  Because, I suppose, I long for an outlet, as we all do.  So, do forgive me for indulging in a little fantasy.

http://pixprincess.com/cg/albums/userpics/18609/okDSC03005.jpg

Okay...maybe a LOT of fantasy.
-Cherish

Gallery Images by CherishLynne
Display More Images
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you. Many of us have similar experiences and feelings that you have expressed. I am mostly into being an adult baby or sissybaby. I like the idea of having a dominant female partner.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.