All R The Wishing Gate (Added Special Bonus)
A Boy of 18 finds a gate/arch that actually grants wishes, but only to be abandoned by his parents.
Posted on
Add A New Story

A Series Of Sissy Stories

By Amy Sadler © 2022

Book 3:

The Wishing Gate

Jed Mason, was an 18 year old boy with curly blonde hair and baby blue eyes, he was 5ft 4in tall with a slime build. He lived with his parents, Taffy, Jed’s step dad, Janet, Jed’s mother and they all lived at 121 Bedford Street in Nelson, which was a nice lovely little town in Lancashire, North West of England.

(Nelson Town Centre)

There was a good selection of local banks and shops, as well as the town’s main shopping centre, Arndale. Which had a ground floor, a 1st floor and a basement floor, in which inside of it there was a huge indoor market place, full of varying stalls selling goods, like paper back books, etc.  There was other towns close next to each other, in one direction, there was the small town of Brierfield, and in the opposite direction was the small town of Colne.

Both of which were in good travelling distance from one another, by bus, car, or by train. Taffy, was 6ft tall with brown hair and black eyes, he was of a heavy set build, where as Janet, she was 5ft exactly and she had long curly blonde hair and blue eyes, and she had a fine figure, for a woman of her size. Which was what Taffy loved the most about her. Josh was watching his favourite morning TV show, The Banana Splits,  as this was the early 80’s. A decade that produced some of the best songs, tv shows and movies of all time.

Taffy looked slightly annoyed at his son. “I do not know why you watch this piece of rubbish.” He said, as he suddenly came over, took the remote control out of his son’s hand and switched over to watch the Saturday morning sports instead. “Mum!” Shouted Jed in a most unhappy tone of voice. “What?” Asked Janet, who was busy in the kitchen getting breakfast ready for both Taffy and Jed, and for herself of course.  Such were the times, where women did all of the house hold chores, though Jed was expected at his age to tidy his own room.

“Dad has gone and changed the telly channel. I was quite happily watching my favourite show, The Banana Splits Show.” Jed complained. “So?” Said Janet, not seeming at all too concerned. “I like watching that show. Dad just snatched the TV remote out of my hand and switched over to watch the sports.” Said Jed in frustration.

Janet sighed, what was it with fathers and sons? Why do they never get along? Then again, she did not get along much with her son either. Janet so wanted a girl, but when her baby turned out to be a baby boy instead, while she was not exactly happy about that prospect, she at least did accept the baby boy to be her son.

“He’s your father and this is his house, his television, he can do what he wants. Why don’t you go up to your room and play on one of your pocket computer games.” Said Janet, sounding quite annoyed with Jed. “Forget that.” Taffy suddenly remarked as he put the sound of the TV on mute and he had gotten up out of his chair to turn and face his son. “You can go out and look for a job.” Jed looked really annoyed at his step dad for saying that. “You know very well that the Job Centre does not open on Saturday’s dad.” Replied Jed with a heavy sigh in his voice.

“That’s no excuse, I am sure that there are plenty of places out there looking for workers. You won’t know until you go out and find out.” Replied Taffy in a sudden and stern sounding tone of voice. “Fine. I’ll go.” Replied Jed in a very unhappy tone of voice and he walked right out of the living room out into the hallway, out of the hallway and out the front door of his parents house. Deep down inside, Jed wished that he was somewhere else, anywhere else, but where he was right now. “I wonder if wishes really do come true.” Remarked Jed to himself, as he walked towards the town centre.

He had some pocket money that had been given to him by his step dad. “Twenty five pounds! Hmmm, I wonder what I can spend that on!” Said Jed to himself, twenty five pounds English sterling, was a lot of money back in those days and a person could get quite a lot, even with just a pound note. Such was the times of the 80’s, where life was, not quite perfect, but the 80’s were by far the best times to have lived in, that was for sure. Jed simply could not think of what to buy with his money, so he kept onto it for now. His mind wondered, about wishes, if they really do come true or not.

“I wonder, if that wishing gate really does grant wishes!” Said Jed to himself. He was referring to of course one of Nelson’s little known land marks, but better known to everyone who lived in and around Lancashire itself. The so called Wishing Gate was a very old wrote iron gate that was part of a much older stone made archway, that had strange panels on the front, with nothing on the back of it. What was so strange about the panels I here you ask?

(Stone Arch Panels)

From left to right. Starting at the top left panel going down. Odd carved shaped holes lined up under one another was in the 1st panel, underneath that, was a set of rounded carved out holes in the 2nd panel, underneath that one, was a set of honey combed shaped like holes (1of3 on the left), underneath that panel there was one with a centred square shape, surrounded by odd shaped holes in the 3rd panel.

Underneath that, there was the 2nd honey combed like panel (4th) and directly underneath that was the 3rd honey combed like panel (5th) Over to the top right, there was a set of swirly patterned holes in the 6th panel,, underneath that, there was a leaf or flower like shaped holes in the 7th panel. Underneath that, was another set of honey combed like holes in the 8th panel (1of2 on the right).

Underneath that there was a set of odd shaped holes in the 9th panel, underneath that there was the 2nd set of honey combed holes in the 10th panel and finally in the 11th panel were oddly two carved fishes.

Why fishes at the end? Who knows, surprisingly not much is known  about the gate apart from the only remaining fact about it, which has it listed down as the Egyptian Gate, why or how it is called the Egyptian Gate,  sadly the history about this gate is not very clear or very detailed for that matter, which is even odder still. The fact that fishes etched onto the last and 11th panel of the stone arch is even odder still.

The very arch itself, is very grand and gothic in style, as a Secretary Bird carved out of the same stone as the arch itself, was placed proudly atop of the arch and centre of it.  This such bird is a bird of prey only found in Africa, that is said to eat snakes and lizards for its food.

(The Wishing Gate)

Stood proudly at either side of this bird, are the two main posts that are set atop of the stone panels on the left and on the right and as legends tell it, that if one should pick a leaf from one of the nearby trees, scrunch it up and place it into one of the carved holes of the panels, mostly, the circled ones or the honey combed ones, then make a wish, that wish is said to come true. So say some local myths and legends, but that part is not in the historical accounts and only mentioned in books of myths and legends about the Wishing Gate or the Wishing Arch, as it has sometimes  been known by, because it is the arch itself that grants the actual wishes and not the actual gate itself.

Jed was the kind of boy even at his age that believed in such things as wishes, magic, fairy tale creatures, etc. Though most boys his age did not, but Jed was a bit of a dreamer, he had quite an imagination as well to go with that. However, there was one thing that happened to him, that he had not and did not imagine at all. It actually happened, as the one who is reading this story is bound to find out.  

Anyway, the location of the Wishing Gate was at Marsden Park, a place that has very little history or more to the point, the owners of the park, which was equally odd for sure, though that said, a lot of the historical records are oddly tied up in legal matters of some sort, sadly the records do not state exactly what kind of legal matters those matters to be. One shall never really know, the true origins and all of it’s odd landmarks, for the Wishing Gate is not the only oddity at the park.

There was another and even more equally mysterious looking arch at the park, which was quite a fair walk away from where Jed parents lived. As he made his way to the park, he saw a woman, having her photograph taken underneath the arch. She had strawberry like long blonde hair, she was about 5ft 6in tall, or there abouts, wearing a lovely red coat, clutching two bags, one in her right hand and the other in her left hand and she was smiling for the camera.

(The Mysterious Stone Arch)

This stone arch had equally odd designed panels on it too that actually made up the brick work for the actual stone arch itself. To date, as far as what is known these markings and those that of the Wishing Arch have never been deciphered. No one quite knows what these markings are supposed to symbolize apart from those fishes on the Wishing Arch, which is one of the most part of that arch itself.

But non came even more stranger than the park’s very unusual and strange design for an actual  24 hundred hour Sundial. Which markings on it are even stranger still, as so is the shape of it and furthermore, it is guarded by a circle fencing encloser, all around it, but maybe that is there in order to protect it from being vandalised. Most likely, or so the official records would have everyone believe and maybe that is true. It is indeed a very rare and odd artifact, without a shadow of doubt.

(24 Hour Sundial)

Now you can see why it is so odd, the very shape of it is beyond description almost. Apart from some English lettering and a few Roman Numerals on the dial, the sundial’s over all design almost seems alien like in nature, if Jed did not know any better, he would swear that the sundial itself to be an actual alien artifact of some kind. Of course, that was silly, but like I said, he quite an imagination.

Jed made his way back to where the Wishing Gate was and the nearby trees, where people can pick the leaves off, of them and place them into the recesses available and then for that person to make a wish. Jade looked deeply at the arch itself of the Wishing Gate, as that part was the more interesting aspect of the entire gate itself. Jed had known about this park and visited it, purely for this strange oddity alone. He too often wondered what the symbols of each of those panels, were for, what were their meaning? And why, or where did the wishing aspect come from in the first place?

All very good questions, sadly, the historical records do not actually say, of this is very true, very true indeed. But back to matters at hand. Jed took a leaf from one of the nearby trees and he of course scrunched it up and placed it into one of the circular holes of the stone arch. “I wish for a leotard.” Said Jed in a very low whisper. You see, Jed liked wearing girls clothes, he had done so as a child at school, but that was just for fun and part of dress up. But it was what had gotten him hooked into wanting to wear girls clothes more often.

Sadly, Jed did not have any sisters, or brothers for that matter. But more importantly, no girl in the family. Otherwise, he would have ended up wearing his sisters clothes, he had on occasion, worn his mothers clothes, but Jed liked little girls clothes more than adult ones. He had a liking for anything girly from leotards, to skirted swimsuits, to dresses etc. It was an odd wish to be sure. I mean, of all the things he could have wished for, to be a girl, or him to live his life even like a girl. But No. . . Jed had just openly if somewhat quietly, wished for a leotard.

Why? Considering what else he could have wished for. Why wish for a leotard? At best, it was one of a few things that Jed wanted to have and wear. Though if he had wished to dress and live like a girl, he would have gotten the chance to wear any set of girly clothes that he could have ever actually wish for. Oh well, it was his first and only wish at the time. But did the Wishing Arch,, much like a Genie in a bottle, did it. Would it, actually grant three wishes? Jed was not at all too suer and he did not want to test his luck either.

It was very highly and unlikely that his wish would ever be granted. Yet, as fate, or fortune, you decide on that one. As Jed walked toward the play area of the park itself, left upon the roundabout, for anyone to see, there was a black leotard. Jed looked all around, no one was anywhere near him. He slowly went up to make suer that he was not seeing or imagining things. “How?” Exclaimed Jed in complete and total astonishment. He looked at it for a while, surely someone was going to come along and see it too.

Jed, slowly and nervously too, walked toward the roundabout, where the leotards had been placed upon, as though for him to just find it there. As crazy and as impossible that exact thought was, Jed could not but help, wonder. Slowly, he picked up the leotard and folded it up to hide the fact of what it was, to the best of his ability to do so. He then quickly took off, before anyone could catch him running off with a leotard tucked neatly underneath his arm.

Though, the way Jed had carefully folded it, there was no way anyone one would know or be able to even remotely guess as to what he was carrying underneath his arm. Jed hurried back home and when he got there, he went straight up the stairs that were in the hallway that lead up to the two bedrooms and one bathroom. Jed immediately removed all of his clothes, and then he began to put on the leotard.

But just then, he heard footsteps, with no time to get undressed, Jed quickly put his trousers back on, his shirt and his jumper. He quickly placed his underwear under his pillow of his bed, where they would not likely be found. Jed quickly put on his slippers, just as Janet walked into his bedroom. “So, did you find your self a job?” Janet asked with a serious tone in her voice. “Oh Mum!” Remarked Jed. “You’re worse than dad.”

Janet did not take too kindly to being compared to her husband. “Look, your father is going to ask you the very same question, so you had better have a good answer.” Jed knew if he was to tell his mother the truth, well no the leotard part, but about his not going out to actually find a job. Then not only would he get into trouble with his mother, he would also get into trouble with his dad too.

Jed quickly thought about the situation, it was a good thing that Marden Park has an actual outdoor swimming pool and so Jed replied back to his mother. “Yes I did, I got myself as a pool boy at the outdoor swimming pool at Marsden Park.”

Janet looked both shocked and surprised. “What? What were you doing so far out?”

Jed now wished that he had not said anything, he had to think and fast. “I did try the main town itself, but no one was looking for anyone my age for a job, mostly more older and more qualified people. This sad fact was true for the most part. “Pool Boy did you say?” Asked Janet. “Yes mum, I know it is not a cushy job, but it is at least a job right?” Asked Jed, trying hard not to sound nervous and as guilty as all heck.

“True.” Said Janet in total relief, as so was Jed. “Well, just don’t stand there silly, go and tell your father the good news.” Jed’s face suddenly turned pale. “What, right now?” He asked, knowing all too well of what he was now wearing underneath his clothes, that he was excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time. “Yes now silly. Is there anything else that I should know?” Asked Janet feeling a little uneasy. “No, not at all mum.” Said Jed, trying his level best to reassure her.

As he knew that it would not do for her to be or get suspicious of him in anyway and find out his little secret. Jed quickly went out of his bedroom with his ,mother right behind him, following him all the way down stairs and into the living room. “Dad. I have good news for you.” Shouted Jed, so that he could be heard over the noise of the television set. Taffy put it on mute and rose up to face his son.

“What good news is that then?” Taffy asked, rather bluntly. “I got myself a job as a pool boy at Marsden Park’s open swimming pool.” Said Jed in a happy tone of voice. “A Pool Boy!” Remarked Taffy not at all sounding too impressed. “Is that the best that you can do?” Said Taffy sounding quite annoyed with Jed.

“Oh come now Taffy, at least he has gotten himself a job. Not a promising one, granted. But it is a job none the less.” Remarked Janet, sticking up for her son. “I suppose so. Well you had better never arrive too late on the job is all that I have to say.” Remarked Taffy in a not so happy tone of voice. Janet said nothing, she just merely nodded at Jed,. Who took that as a sign for him to leave and so he did.

He walked up the stairs slowly, as so not to arose his mothers suspicions. But once he was inside of his bedroom, he quickly got undressed, took off the leotard and hid it inside the lining of a jacket that he had that was ripped and it actually made a pretty good hiding place. I mean, who would want to go and search inside someone’s jacket? Jed quickly put his clothes back on again, including his underpants and then he took a sigh of relief. “I can’t believe my luck.” Remarked Jed to himself, he had tea, that’s an evening meal here in the UK, for those not in the know. Not an actual drink of tea.

He soon went to bed and could not wait for the next time that he would have time to wear the leotard again. It was a shame in a way that the leotard wasn’t pink or at least a nice red colour perhaps. But at least it was an actual leotard. The next morning, even though it was Sunday, he was expected to work, with the outdoor swimming pool being used, he will need to clean it before it got used again. For this purpose, he was woken up early and he had his breakfast early. The only one real drawback was that he now had to stay out until five O’clock at least and be home for tea.

And so, off he went, to the park. Jed did not go to the Wishing Gate right away, he went to take a closer look at the other arch and wondered about their strange symbols too. Then he went over to take another look at that 24 hour sundial. He scratched his head, unable to get the silly and strange thought out of his head that it looked to be like some kind of an alien artifact.

And who could blame him for that, as it was of a very strange design indeed. While it was nice and quiet, Jed went over to the Wishing Gate. “Thank you for granting my wish yesterday and I hope that it will not be too much for me to ask. But could you. Would you grant me a second wish. I have a third one too, but I will reserve that one for now.” Said Jed, feeling a little silly talking to a stone archway with a wrote iron gate.

Jed went over to one of the near by trees, he scrunched up the leaf and once again, he chose one of the circular rounded holes of the Wishing Arch, as he said quite out loudly to the arch. “I wish for a pair of frilly plastic pants.” Well that was just about the most oddest thing to wish for, for sure. Secretly, Jed had a wish to be like a baby girl, after seeing one once at the age of six at a wedding and getting a strange, yet strong feeling that he wanted to be a baby girl.

But of course, he was far too young to be able to understand as to why he had all of a sudden felt that way, but that feeling had remained with him ever since.  Once again, he could have so easily wished that he was living and dressing like a baby girl, so that way he could wear all of the baby girl like clothes t hat he could literally ever wish for. But No. . . He had wished for a pair of frilly plastic pants and he did not specify a colour, just in case that would be really pressing his luck or his wishes for that matter.

He went over to the play area, but to his utter and complete dismay, there was nothing there on the roundabout this time around. Jed walked of feeling completely foolish and disappointed. He went for a walk to get over his disappointment, but in order for him to get back home on time, he took the only short cut that he knew of and that was through the park itself.

So he walked on through the park, but something pink and small had caught his eye, just as he was about to pass by the roundabout. Jed suddenly froze in his tracks. “No, it can’t be. It’s not possible.” Jed remarked in total and complete shock.

For there on top of the roundabout, as clear as day was a pair of pretty frilly plastic pants, with the frills facing upward and best of all, they were pink too.

Jed looked around nervously making sure that no one was around to see him, he then quickly rushed over toward the roundabout, took the frilly plastic pants, then shoved them as far as they could go into his coat pocket and ran off back home. He went straight up to his bedroom of course and removed all of his clothes.

Jed began to slowly and as carefully as possible pull up the plastic pants around his legs, he had to slightly rip them, but not too much, in order to make them fit and fit they did, just barely mind you. Although the leg openings and the waist band were all a bit tight on him, but apart from all of that, the frilly plastic pants fitted his very thin frame. Jed could hardly believe it himself.

These were actual baby frilly plastic pants, the label on the back had read. ‘Size Large.’ What were the chances of them being able to ever fit him? It was quite unlikely for sure, but there they were snuggly if a bit tightly fitting around him, like they were almost made for him. Just then he heard his mother’s footsteps, Jed silently cursed himself.

Why did she always have to come and check in on him whenever he gets back home. He was 18 now and not a kid any more. With no time to wait, he hid his underpants once again underneath his pillow, then he put his clothes on over the pair of frilly plastic pants and hoped against hope that they would not make too much of a noise, when he moved.

As before, when his mum had walked in on him and he was wearing that leotard underneath his clothes, he had just finished putting on his slippers when Janet suddenly came into Jed’s bedroom. “Hi mum.” Said Jed trying hard not to sound nervous. “How was work today?” Asked Janet. “Not too bad, the pool got pretty dirty though, but beyond that, it was good to be able to help out around the pool.” Said Jed with a fake smile, though hoping that it would be convincing enough for his mum, or he would be in serious trouble.

Janet smiled at him back. Well your tea is ready.” Janet said, again smiling. ‘What? Oh no, I’m still wearing the frilly plastic pants.’ Came the worrying thoughts in Jed’s head. He nearly almost wanted to say that he was not feeling hungry, but after being out for so long, that would not ring true, as the saying goes. “Sure, I’ll be right down.” Jed said, hoping that his mother would leave him, so that he could at least quickly get changed out of the frilly plastic pants that he was now wearing underneath his clothes.

But No. . . Janet waited for him to leave the bedroom, with no choice, Jed walked carefully as possible, as so not for the frilly plastic pants to make a sound, as he walked down the stairs and into the dining room, where his tea was ready for him se on a hot plate. Taffy smiled at him. “How was work son?” Taffy asked.

Jed repeated to his dad, to what he had told his mother. For once, Taffy looked rather pleased with him. Sure, he was not exactly happy about his son having such a crummy job, but at least Jed now had a job and that was all that mattered to him.

Jed had soon finished his tea. He was about to go up to his room when Taffy suddenly said. You have done well, come and sit with us and we can all watch the telly together.” Said Taffy with a happy tone in his voice.

‘What?’ Came the worrying thoughts inside of Jed’s head. Janet gave him a happy look on her face,. There was no way out of this, he had to go and join them on the sofa and watch TV, all the while knowing the fact that he was wearing a pair of frilly plastic pants underneath his clothes.

It was by far the most difficult evening that Jed had to spend, raging hard on and all, the fact that the plastic pants were a bit of a tight fit did not help matters either, in fact they were as much of a turn on as to what the feel of the plastic pants against his skin was. Jed could not understand why both those things, no three, the frills on the plastic pants were a turn on too, what was he to do? When it came to his bedtime and he got into his bedroom at long last, he gave a sight of relief and not wanting to repeat that experience again any time soon. Well having an erection and watching TV with mum and dad part was not particularly a good experience.

Carefully as so not to damage the frilly plastic pants any further than he had already done so, Jed slowly took off the frilly plastic pants, where there was now a drop of cum inside of them. “Damn!” Said Jed to himself, not at all too happy to discover the fact that he had just creamed himself while wearing a pair of frilly plastic pants. “I will have to wash these when I can get a chance to do so.” Said Jed, as he carefully put them inside the inside lining of his torn jacket where he had kept the leotard in.

Two wishes so far had been granted. He had but one last wish left, if the rule of only three wishes was true, then that was all he had let, one final and 3rd wish. But what would it be. Now that he had such pretty pair of pink frilly plastic pants. Jed so desperately wanted a baby like dress with matching frills, but one that would somehow fit him, surely that wish was not going to come true, was it?

Little did he know the true power of the Wishing Arch. He did this time make a specific wish, which was for a pretty frilly pink baby dress, but one that would somehow fit him so that it could go with his pair of frilly plastic pants and he thanked the Wishing Arch for granting his second wish after making his third and final one. As before, nothing happened, until it was time for him to go home. Not knowing if his wish would come true or not, Jed had at least made sure to have a holdall with him. Though this came in handy for him to carry his overalls, that he had to wear while being out on the job. Well his pretence at it at least.

He felt like an idiot of having to wear it, but at least, should his parents ever dare try to come and visit him at the park, he would at least look the part, but then he would have to pretend somehow that he was doing some kind of work around the swimming pool. Thankfully, such a thing never happened. But once again, just as he was about to walk past the roundabout, upon it laid out for him to clearly see was a pretty frilly pink dress, it looked small at first, but as he approached it, much to his surprise and shock, the dress was indeed short but yet somehow his size.

“How is this possible?” Jed oddly asked, had he not wished for a pretty frilly pink dress? Well. . . there it was, staring right at him. Quickly, he took it up and began to put it into his holdall and he went off straight home. He quickly got undressed, carefully putting on the frilly plastic pants first and then the dress, which zipped up at the back. Of which Jed was able to manage to do, zip up the back of the dress that is. He then got out the black leotard and placed that on his bed. For once, his parents were out for the night, which meant, that he had the whole house to himself, or so he thought. All of a sudden and just then and there, the door of his bedroom swung open and there stood both in equal shock and shame, were Taffy and Janet.

“What is the meaning of all of this?” Jed went pale with horror. “Mum, dad. I. I. I. I thought you had both gone out for the night?” Replied Jed in total shock unable to think of what else to say. “It is a good thing that your mother had a feeling that you might be up to something no good and now we can clearly see how.” Remarked Taffy, not at all sounding too happy with his son.

Janet all of sudden came directly from behind him, unzip the dress and lift it up away from his body. She was even more shocked, as so was Taffy, when she then turned Jed around to face his father, with his bum on full display, frills and all. “OMG! What on earth are you wearing?” Shrieked Taffy in total and complete dismay.

Just then, Janet managed to get a finger inside of the plastic pants. “OMG! He’s wearing baby frilly plastic pants!” Cried Janet in total horror.

“Why you sick ass pervert you.” Remarked Taffy in complete disgust with his son, as he tore off the plastic pants from his son’s body, cum leaked out all over the place. “Sick, this is just sick.” Yelled Taffy, as he yanked his son toward him, then bend him over, then he took off his belt and proceeded to lash Jed with it. Jed was reduced to a blubbering mess of a boy. Janet had gotten him dressed, then Taffy dragged him right out of his bedroom, down the stairs, out of the house and literally threw him onto the pavement.

“You’re not welcome here anymore and you are no longer our son. “Yelled Taffy, as he quickly turned on his heals, went back into the house, slammed the front door shut and then he locked it. All that Jed could do was cry, he ran off right to where the Wishing Arch was. “Why. Why did you let this happen to me?” Jed cried and cared not if anyone was around to hear him.

“I wish I was never born. Do you hear me? I wish I were never born.” Jed cried. “I’m sorry, but all of your wishes have been granted and even if it could grant you more than one wish. That one, it would never grant you.” Said a sudden female voice from behind Jed. Jed turned to see who had suddenly spoken to him, in-between blurred crying eyes, Jed could just about make out the figure of a woman. She was tall, blonde and had a very curvy figure. He could not tell what the colour of her eyes were, or how tall she was exactly. She was just a blur in his line of vision, as more tears filled his eyes.

“I don’t care. It should grant me that wish, as I don’t want to live anymore.” Cried Jed, shaking, as he did do. No he wasn’t cold in fact it was quite a warm night. It just that his body was trembling from crying so much, he was so utterly and completely sad. “That is not true sweetie.” Said the strange lady with a smile, at least that much he could now see on her beautiful face.

To which he could now see her eyes, they were a very beautiful sapphire blue. “How could you say that?” Cried Jed. “Hush now baby. Your Mummy is here to help you live the life that you have always needed and wished for, for all of your life and you did not need the Wishing Arch here to grant you such a wish. As I am here to grant it.” Said the strange lady. “How?” Asked Jed sounding sad and confused at the same time.

“Does it really matter? What matters the most is that I am here for you my sweet, sweet Sissy Baby Gril. Come now, come with me and I will give you a life that you shall never ever regret.” And so, the strange and beautiful lady picked up Jed in her arms, like he was nothing more than like a real baby, as she carried him out of the park toward a long black limousine parked outside of the park. The chauffeur quickly got out of the limo and opened the side door that led to a very spacious room indeed inside of the car.

The strange lady got in, along with Jed and she carefully placed him on her lap. “Home please James.” She said, the chauffeur, just simply nodded his head and drove off. Soon it arrived at a lone huge solid white marble mansion, the chauffeur had gotten out of the limo again and opened the door for his ladyship.

The strange and beautiful lady got out with Jed back in her arms again and she carried him toward the mansion, the big red and solid gold rimmed front door suddenly opened, maids suddenly came out to greet their Mistress, one of them tried to take Jed away from her. “No, I shall take the little one to her room and dress her myself, but you may at least assist me in doing that.” She said with a smile on her face. The maids curtsied to her and followed her into the house, up a grand spiral staircase and up onto an even more grand looking landing, which held many, many rooms.

The strange and beautiful lady came to the end of the landing and to an end room, the door was pink with a solid gold frame around it, the maids opened the door for their mistress, as she walked on in and entered into the most beautiful nursery ever seen which was pink and gold to match the door. The strange lady began to remove all of Jed’s clothes, then she took him out of the nursery and into a grand bathroom, where she bathed him, cleaning him up form top to bottom, washing away his tears and what little body hair that he did have.

After which, she took him out of the bath tub, rubbed him down and then carried him right back into the nursery, she then placed Jed down gently onto a changing table, made just for a boy his exact age and size. The strange lady began to proceed to put on baby oil and baby powder all over Jed’s private parts, and then she began to put a thick Terry Towelling Nappy underneath his bottom, then around that, she put on him the most prettiest pair of pretty frilly pink plastic pants, in all of existence, followed by a matching dress, a pair of white lacy socks with pink lace frills together with a pair of pink Mary Janes on Jed’s little feet, he was only a size UK 5 in shoes.

The lady then proceeded to place on Jed, mases of frilly petticoats to go underneath his very frilly pink dress and finally, she placed into his hair at the top of his head, a cute pink hair bow and Jed was now the perfect picture of a very pretty and very cute Sissy Baby indeed. And he had even long before finding and coming across the Wishing Gate, he had made a secret wish to one day be treated like a baby girl, though he knew nothing at all about sissies or sissy adult babies for that matter.

But it matters not, another wish had been granted, even without the need or use of the Wishing Gate and as for the gate itself, as far as I know to my knowledge, that gate still remains to this very day granting wishes  for every boy, girl, adult, sissy or even a sissy adult baby. Regardless of which gender, etc. the person may be, him, her, or they, bi, gay, sissy etc. The Wishing Gate will and always shall grant peoples wishes.

The End.

Gallery Images by SissyBabyPet
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyPet
 Authors Notes:

Warning, this story is quite long for a short story and it is by far the longest out of the four story anthology. Yes I have decided at long last that this series of short stories is going to be a 4 book set. Also there is a scene of spanking, by a belt, that some may view as offensive. I wish to however,  have it on record, that it is not meant to be so and purely only based on a true act of cruelety given upon the person of which this story is in part based upon and without mentioning it here, the story would not be complete, so please no one take offence, what happened was wrong and sadly that is how things were at the times in which this story states.

I won't say who, as this story deels with wishes coming true for said person and no one here has to or needs to believe in such a thing. I can only say that my most dedicated research into this persons story and experience is 100% true, although the nature of how the items of clothing as mentioned in this story were actually found, happen in completely different locations and the age of the actual person of which these events based upon happened to him or her.

They were of under the ageof 18 when said events had happened, hence forth, certain aspects of this story had to be changed because of this fact and also to point out that the items as mentioned were never given to said person nor were they ever stollen by said person and lastly, the last item is fictional, as said person sadly can't remember what the final and last item actually was, only that they remember at least making three wishes that did actually come true and this I fully stand by and that I ask all before leaving any comment, to respect this, please.

The ending  of this story is of course purely and completely fictional. Aslo said person did have a brother and a sister, but for the purpose of telling this story, they were simply not needed for this story to be told and I wanted to keep the characters for this story anyway, to a bear minimum.

Some of the situations of this story have been slightly altred, I won't say which parts, I will let you all decide which parts have been made up and which are true. The wishes coming true aspect however, as I said are 100% all true.

Thank you all in advance.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

PS. At the end of this month I will reveal what parts of this story are true, beyond what has already been stated here in my notes. I will do it in a form of a Special Bonus, for now, enjoy the story and have fun guessing which parts of this story are actually true.

Pink Princess Natalie
What a wonderful story, another sissys wish coming true. It warms my heart. 

SissyBabyPet
@ Pink Princess Natalie

Thank you sis, I am glad that you like the story. What do you think about the actual gate itself? The oddest thing however of all is that 24 hour sundial, it really does look alien like, well at least to me it does. I am glad to know that my story warmed your heart. I rarely do true life stories mixed in with fiction, my only other two true life stories mixed in with fiction that I have done here based on my own personal experiences, are: The Turning Point (Original) and The Unexpected Journey (Original, under the name of: baby5522) I updated that story though as well as The Turning Point  story here, but I had to change both stories completely due to the originals having an underaged character based on the real me, which is now no longer permitted to use here at sissykiss. But I like and love both versions of the the originals and the remake versions of these stories and I would not want to change them for anything.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

Baby Butch
As noted this is a long short story, LOL. I read 4 paragraphs past the sundial image. Good story so far with a bit of history. All the images are a nice addition to your story.

I like how Jed wants a leotard for his wish. I hope he gets a nice one! I was looking at leotards online today. Interesting story I look forward to the rest of it. Hugs Baby Butch

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch

I am glad that you liked what you have read so far. Jed is a character name that I haven't used before, as best as I can recall, it matters not if I have used that name before, some character names are bound to be used more than once, though I do try to come up with different names, where possible, unless my imagination comes up with a different name for me.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet
Baby Butch
I came back after a short break to read more story. I ended up reading until the end. I was shocked at how Jeb got caught after his 3rd wish was granted. I was happy he met the lady who ended up being his mommy.

Cool story the way a fourth wish came true without the Wishing Gate. Love how Jeb became a sissybaby with the toweling nappy, plastic baby panties, and a perfect dress with socks and shoes. I am tired it is almost 2 am in Florida. Great story!

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch

Thank you for the comment and once again, my apologies for missing both of your comments here. That very rarely happens. I hope that you managed to get a really good and peaceful sleep.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

sissybabysamantha2
A very interesting and enjoyable slightly long short story lol. I liked the pics wishing gate and 24-hour sundial very mysterious and interesting. I would like to find a wishing gate      

SissyBabyPet
@ sissybabysamantha2

I am glad that you like the story and the pictures too.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet
SissyBabyPet

Special Bonus:

Origins Of  The Wishing Gate

By Amy Sadler

And here it is, the long wait is finally over. The very truth behind the story. This is also a very special thank you to all that viewed my story, this is for all of you 7,000+ Viewers,  (Was 7,000+ at the time when this was typed out and posted here) thank you, all, each and everyone of you. Well let me first start off with saying that the actual gate as featured in the story is a real gate and it is this very gate itself that grants wishes, according to what is known, which truly is little other than information from the following:

(History Of Marsden Park)

(Images Of Marsden Park: Courtesy of Bing Image Search Website and obtainable from Google and other Image Host Websites.) 

Mostly Haunted: http://www.mostlyhaunted.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=32

Marsden Friends Blog Spot: https://sundialsoc.org.uk/dials/marsden-park0003/ &

Sundial Soc Org: https://sundialsoc.org.uk/dials/marsden-park0003/

It’s not actually a 24 hour Sundial, I made that up purely to keep the description of what kind of a sundial for it to be. It is indeed in fact:

The Sundials of Marsden Park

(The Icosahedral Sundial)

There are two sundials in Marsden Park.  The largest - the Icosahedral Sundial - was commissioned by Richard Thomas Wroe - Walton and was built in 1841 by Thornber and Kippax.  Originally this sundial occupied a position on the opposite side of the park but was moved to its present location in the 1950s.

The Icosahedral Sundial has twenty faces which tell the time in different countries.  It also has the ability to depict the day, date and the points of the compass.  Even with modern technology recreating a sundial like this one would be a feat of mathematics and engineering. 

This type of sundial is extremely rare; there are only two other similar sundials in the UK.  One is in Plymouth and the other in the nearby grounds of Stonyhurst College. There are only known to be nine others in the world.

The sundial has seen two periods of restoration.  The first was in 1986 by Roger Maculay Lord, and the second in 2006 as part of a project to restore Marsden Park . (Excerpt from the Friends of Marsden Park History Blog)

Hopefully now you can see why I simply called the sundial a 24 hour sundial. Also I certainly would not expect my femmie readers to be able to get their tongues around the word Icosahedral, that certainly is a mouthful of a word, even for me.

Wikipedia, Nelson, Lancashire: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson%2C_Lancashire

All other landmarks as well as the park itself, as featured in this story, Marsden Park, Nelson, The Wishing Gate, The Strange Arch and the Sundial, all exist within Marsden Park itself. And it is absolutely true what was said about there being little history about the history about the park, apart from the Mostly Haunted Link and the PDF History Link, that’s it. How, why? Is anyone’s guess.

The origins of making a wish at the gate is not clearly mentioned. Nor is there much information about the other arch, as far as I know and am aware of since doing the research for this story. What is mentioned is the following:

(Excerpt from the History PDF)

The names of the characters in the story are loosely based on real people, whom are the actual parents of the male protagonist of this story, only in real life, he/she has an older brother and an eldest sister.

I am sorry to say that the actual name of said person of this story of which it is based upon shall forever remain a closely kept guarded secret, as said such person has no wish to be called either a liar, of which they are not and I can personally vouch for that said person really did get belted by his father, but not for being caught wearing the frilly plastic pants, that never happened.

However, said person had been caught by his mother wearing his sisters skirt and she had caught him trying to hid that leotard inside the inside linning of his jacket. I apologise for not mentioning these facts as of when this was first posted here. I have just suddenly remembered them. I had a feeling that I had left something out. Said preson was not made to leave home at the age of 18, but he did leave home of his own accord at that age, leaving all and everything that he liked and loved behind.

Said person has no wish to be made fun of in any shape or form, or be labeled also as mentally unstable or having one huge imagination, the wishes that he asked for are all 100% true, as so as those wishes being granted and talking of which. The wishes in true original order.

Wish 1: Leotard, said person found it actually at school in a small alcove, where the coats and shoes were kept, as all the children were expected to change out of their shoes and into what were known back then, as Plimpsols or Pumps/trainers while in class. Said person could have tried to take the leotard to a teacher and told them that he found it. And yes the actual person I can and will reveal at least to be truly male and nothing more beyond that.

Mostly likely, being a boy he would have been asked why he was holding onto it and why he just did not simply find a teacher first then report the leotard and then take that teacher to where the leotard was found. Firstly, for fearing genuinely that it could go missing should he have left it, but also the fact that it was just simply hung on a coat hanger for him to find, was way beyond coincidence. I would accept that to be the case if it had just been that item which had turned up out of the blue, however, it did not.

Anyway said person was naturally convinced, that the leotard was meant for him and him alone. On one hand, him taking it could be classed as theft, only that is exactly what he feared, but the very next day at school, there was absolutely no mention from any of the teachers or the school’s head master at the time, that, that particular leotard was to be missing, nor was it reported as being stolen. 100% completely true and lastly as I personally see the matter as being: How can anyone steel something that they had actually wished for? Now there’s a thought for you.

Wish 2: Plastic Frilly Pants. Yes, this wish is also a true wish and a pair turned up on a public footpath by the side of it among a pile of trash. Yes, said person made sure to clean said found pair of frilly plastic pants before trying them on at home, that particular part was not easy and he had to put the plastic pants into the inside part of his coat to dry off, so the leotard got a little wet in the process. And yes the frilly plastic pants were truly pink.

Wish 3: As mentioned in my authors notes, said person sadly can no longer recall what the third and final item that he had wished for. Only that he can recall as best as possible, that the item that he had wished for was a female one and that it turned up out of the blue somewhere, but he can’t remember where that took place, but he does insist that he made three actual wishes and that all three of them really were granted. Believe what you will, as mentioned, do not make fun of said person or his true life experience, simply if you are a person that does not believe in wishes, or them coming true for that matter.

I am not asking you or anyone for that matter to believe in wishes or that they do at least come true. I can only tell you that the story is true to him and that I have no real reason whatsoever at all not to believe him. All I do ask, is that you keep an open mind, you never know if one day one of your wishes may one day come true for you too.

If not sure about clicking on any links, please copy and paste them into your web browser, local UK links may not work outside of the UK, should that be the case, I do humbly apologise. My thanks goes out to you all that have read this story.

Baby Butch
Did you notice I read your entire story the other night? I commented twice but see no replies. It was a good read and longer than most of yours posted without updates. Have a great day SissyBabyPet. : )

SissyBabyPet
@ Baby Butch

Thank you for your comment and letting me know Baby Butch, my sincere apologies for not noticing your replies. I shall reply to those after this. Mes ith weally wery twuly sowwy, pweathe fwogib mes.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet. 

Baby Butch
@ SissyBabyPet
  Yur welcomb, mes see dem weplies.
sissydina218
lovely story enjoyed hearing of the wishing gate and also the ending how jed became jade. 

SissyBabyPet
@ sissydina218

Actually calling him Jade was my mistake, which I have corrected. I did not mention Jed's new name, but it would have most likely been Jesica as I really like and love that name the most. I am glad that you liked the story. I apologise for not noticing my silly name change mistake with my character.

*Hugs* SissyBabyPet

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.