R Welcome 1 - 2
A male ends up in a private girls school for the summer. Bonus Hairbrush cappie added.
Posted on
Welcome 1 - 2 - A male ends up in a private girls school for the summer. Bonus Hairbrush cappie added., OTK,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings,Adult Babies Welcome 1 - 2 - A male ends up in a private girls school for the summer. Bonus Hairbrush cappie added., OTK,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings,Adult Babies
Welcome 1 - 2 - A male ends up in a private girls school for the summer. Bonus Hairbrush cappie added., OTK,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Spankings,Adult Babies
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I enjoyed them all, my favorite was the last one however, Hairbrush. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Hairbrush came from a video called Daddy's Little Princess. Mommy is apparently the boss!
Bell
I enjoyed them to babybutch especially the spanking and diapers  

Baby Butch
@ Bell
  Nice to see your comment Bell.

sissybabysamantha2
Two lovely spanking cappies and they both deserved them. But I like the second one best at least he gets a nice soft nappy over his stinging bottom     

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Great to see another comment on the spanking cappies. Long ago they were very popular on this site.
Fem Prince C
 It's always good to see some spanking captions.  With the weather here they certainly would keep you warm!
The Feminine Boy

"Best read ever. Honest"

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.