XXX Website Fakes (Girl Boarding Schools)
your a sissy going to an all-girls school
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This is what I want you to imagine. Your stepmother is furious with you, you are cutting class and getting into trouble, she has decided to send you to an all girl's school. But wait it gets worse. YOU have to pick which school you are going to go to. Your stunning stepmother wants to humiliate you and shame you into being a better son, so you, along with your dominating bitchy stepsister will be going to a very nice boarding school. And while your stepsister fits right in, you will be the school SISSY! So read each site as if you had to choose one to go to next week. Uh Oh, I hope they don't find out about your bed wetting...that would be embarassing  

" class="border_zero">

" class="border_zero">

" class="border_zero">

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Robyn
Wow! So well done! I think I could be an Anna Belle girl for sure (blush).

BrianGirl
I think the last school is the one I need. All that humiliation to keep me in my place.

Great cappies once again!

Mina Silverwind
You keep impressing me with each new one you have, thanks for shating each of these, and i wish you well in all facets of your life.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Mellsissy
I would say the first one there. I real have no desire to wear diapers. But would probably have one accident just for giggles.

SissyDesiree
It's a tough choice. It finally came down to Anna Bell's or Exitie's. I think I'll apply to Exitie's All-Girls School, because they'll make me wear diapers under my dress all the time even if I don't do anything wrong. And of course I'll have to wet sooner or later every day, earning a spanking from that lovely Headmistress Jessica with that delicious looking strap. And then have my diaper changed in the girl's room! And all the constant humiliation! What more could a sissy baby dream of from a school?

This was a great idea! Thanks!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

SissyDesiree
It finally came down to Anna Bell's or Exitie's. I think I'll apply to Exitie's All-Girls School, because they'll make me wear diapers under my dress all the time even if I don't do anything wrong. And of course I'll have to wet sooner or later every day, earning a spanking from that lovely Headmistress Jessica with that delicious looking strap. And then have my diaper changed in the girl's room! And all the constant humiliation! What more could a sissy baby dream of from a school?

This was a great idea! Thanks!

- Sissy Desiree
- Sissy Desiree

wettums
Does anyone have any fantasies or request for me?  
clarisselovelace
Definitely #3. Anna Bell sissy program. After you're returned a broken bedwetting baby under her control you're through.

Wannabe_Baby
These are all great, wettums. I think #3 is my favourite but you have such a good imagination and it's always fantastic to see someone writing captions that are about guys AND that are well-written and grammatically correct. That's always a plus point for me.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.