I want to Chat Two (a sequal)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well, I don't know if my earlier chat problems are fixed or not; because now whenever I click enter chat, whether from the chat lobby or from the shortcut button, my browser shuts down and I see my desktop. I'm still connected to the web and firefox always offers to restore to where I was. It happens with IE too, but I've pretty much stopped using that at all.

I'm gonna go through the steps again, but I got another Java update this weekend so I'm pretty sure I've got everything I should have.

Apologies to everyone, I will start signing in to my IM everytime I go online.
Hugs

There is only one Happiness in life, To Love and Be Loved. George Sand
Last Post
2 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

~*Christie Luv*~
Hi Loridsisi! Are you running any extra programs in the background when this happens, or do you have a lot of extra windows open? You can check for anything that might cause your computer to be over runned (using up a bunch of CPU)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.