PG A walk in the wood
A walk to reborn the leotard/tutu sissy in me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello all, I'm back, once again.
I was out of the forum during a long time, because I changed of country, I was back to studies, and I haven't a lot of time and a lot of money for crossdressing, even if I bought some beautiful tutu. I also took ballet lesson for 3 years. I haven't take any since summer, because I can't with my work, but I hope next year, and even this winter, I'll be back at the lesson.

But if I'm back on sissykiss, it's because today was a beautiful day. Since several month, I ask myself what about my crossdressing fetish : does it worth I spend my money in this ? Does I really like it ? What can I do with this ?
During the last three years, I was in tiny room, in student residence, so not the kind of place to crossdress. I wore sometimes my tutus, in my tiny room, or my leotards, to sleep, but nothing really great.
I think I loose the flame.

But it reborn today. Last month, since I work, so since I haven't any homework to do and any job to keep my free time, I more and more have the fantasy of me, walking in the wood, in tutu.
Finally, I did it today. OK, I wasn't in tutu, because I was afraid to damage it. And it was a good choice, because of a lot of fallen tree in the trail. I took my skirted long sleeve leotard, with ballet tight and running shoes. I choose a wood I know well, where there are a lot of hiking trail and usually nobody. More I was close of the wood, more I became stressed. Stressed of meeting someone during my walk, but also so stressed because I was hesitant and I didn't realize what I was going to do.
Finally, I arrive, go out of the car and enter in the wood. Walking a few inside and I change clothes. I put the tight before to go, so I just put my leotard. I was really nervous, I start my walk and finally... it was simply great.
I may walk during 3 hours. I didn.t meet anyone, I was alone, so I was more and more relaxed. I even take the time to make some photos, to sit and looking at the nature, and even found two Geocache which was near of the highway (but enough inside the forest to kept me invisible). I really took my time, for myself, to walk across this forest, by different trail. Sometimes I was afraid by some noise, but each time it was because a squirrel, or the wind in the branch.
But, at the end of my walk, I feel so good than I nearly totally forget I was in leotard. I just was happy, alive and nothing can happened to me. I was alone, I was safe, I was full confident. It's the kind of feeling I wish to have everyday. When I found the first geocache, I even nearly place myself close of the highway. There was just some bush against me and the humiliation.
I really enjoyed each second of this afternoon. I wrote this message some hour later, and I still wear the leotard, so I really enjoyed it.

But now, I know I can live as a crossdressed ballerina or gymnast. In tutu or in leotard, I can live like this. I hope I'll soon have my own apartment, to live everyday as a crossdresser, and I plan to buy more tutu, leotard and tight during next month, and to found a way to remove hair. I'm not really young, but I'm not old yet, I can live my fetish yet.
This is what this walk revealed to me and know it's the time for some action.
I plan to go somewhere else tomorrow to take some picture of me, but in tutu this time. Moreover, I have a lot of project to live my fetish, and to combine it with my other one : the selfbondage, but I'll tell you about this later.

The only bad thing is I ruined my tight. I have another one, but I'll need to buy more soon.

You can found the photos I took here -ยป http://www.pixprincess.com/cg/thumbnails.php?album=2822

I'm alive, it's the time for some fun now
Gallery Images by alda
Display More Images
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Renee_tutu
Dear Aldo :)

You do look divine in your avatar tutu.ย  How appropriate to connect with your inner ballerina while in the warm embrace of Mother Earth.ย  I love the geocache side of this and wonder that you didn't leave anything of your sissy self with them.

alda
Thank you
It's not easy for me, because I love so different thing which don't feat each other, like crossdress and outdoor. So it's not easy to find who I am. But I admit I can mix some of these thing, like founding geocache in leotard. But I'll not need that to hike once again in leotard in wood, it was just so pleasant.
About the tutu, I haven't the right shape for it, but I love it, beautiful and comfortable. It was expensive, but I think it worth it.
And as I said, I make some outdoor photos in tutu, and it's the same one.
If you want to see, I post the link of the gallery here http://sissykiss.com/forum/topic/new-gallery/
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.